too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Maria M.too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Eva H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A fine facial mist infused with 80% thirst-quenching coconut water.

What it does: Its natural formula is packed with essential minerals and vitamins to provide well-hydrated, dewy and radiant-looking skin. Naturally derived coconut water has a similar pH level to your body fluid and it effectively delivers hydration as well as other skin care benefits, such as soothing, regenerating and anti-aging properties. The fatty acids in coconut water will form a thin protective layer to prevent from moisture loss and to keep your skin hydrated all day.

How to use: Whenever your skin is feeling dry, spray on 20 centimeters away from your face and gently pat to absorb.

Aurora S.
I love this, but unfortunately it went missing before I could use the whole thing. It smells amazingly sweet and coconutty, and it felt really refreshing on a hot day just to spray this over my face when I'm out. I also kept it in the fridge. Definitely would repurchase.
Megan H.
Burnaby
I love love love this spray. I use it every day for a boost of hydration. Sadly sephora no longer sees to carry this so I am not sure if I will ever get it again only due to availability.
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Oh my goodness. This spray is absolutely amazing and leaves the most gorgeous glow. I suggest misting your brush a few times then apply your foundation with it that way. This product is insanely good. I could spray myself and everyone around me.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
I absolutely love this product! It’s so refreshing and with this price tag, super affordable for a high end product. It definitely effective, I’m even giving one as a Christmas gift! I definitely recommend this to any beauty junkies.
Xokaylin A.
Austin
This product is really nice it has an amazing smell to it . It also doesn't leave your face feeling oily or dry it really does moisturizing your face. The packaging was somewhat simple but it kinda looked cheap. The only thing I would fix would be the amount you get other than that I really recommend this to anyone with oily skin
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I absolutely love this! It smells amazing and when I apply it after my powder products it makes my skin look so dewy and beautiful! I would totally recommend this. The only problem with it is that the nozzle does't spray far so keep it close to your face!
Rocio P.
I absolutely love this Milky mist it smells amazing it hydrated and refreshes my makeup I carry this in my purse gives my skin that extra boost to last all day super refreshing
Ony A.
This face mist is just so gorgeous. I love the Coconut scent in it. It hydrates all day and fixes the makeup. I love using it on Summer days
Sabrina K.
St Ouen
the smell is very nice and it makes well hold makeup. it also hydrates and allows a melted finish
Bayley L.
Kalama
So soothing on my face and great when I put it on before my makeup. Not harsh in my skin and didn’t dry it out. I also loved the smell!
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Could this work well as a setting spray?
connie P.
Logan, OH
Does the scent last awhile or fades quickly?
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I find this in Canada? Please and thank you.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Is this to cool off your face when you get hot?
Diana R.