too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Maria M.too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Eva H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

What it is: A fine facial mist infused with 80% thirst-quenching coconut water.

What it does: Its natural formula is packed with essential minerals and vitamins to provide well-hydrated, dewy and radiant-looking skin. Naturally derived coconut water has a similar pH level to your body fluid and it effectively delivers hydration as well as other skin care benefits, such as soothing, regenerating and anti-aging properties. The fatty acids in coconut water will form a thin protective layer to prevent from moisture loss and to keep your skin hydrated all day.

How to use: Whenever your skin is feeling dry, spray on 20 centimeters away from your face and gently pat to absorb.

Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Yes, it is a coconut spray but honestly it is such a tiny amount I ran out in less than two weeks. I much prefer the mario badescu sprays over this. I love too cool for school but I don’t know this was just a disappointment for me. If you don’t mind splurging (I feel this is splurging cause you get such little product) then it does give you a glow as does the mario one.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
The dispenser is a bit disappointing but the mist itself feels great and hydrating. I love the scent of coconut as well. I think it is a bit pricy compared to the amount of product.
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
I absolutely love this product! It’s so refreshing and with this price tag, super affordable for a high end product. It definitely effective, I’m even giving one as a Christmas gift! I definitely recommend this to any beauty junkies.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Omg loveeee this! I was just randomly searching ultas website one day and came across this. I love anything coconut so I had to buy it. So glad that I did! Smells amazing and makes my makeup and skin look beautiful. Such a great find!
Gracyn B.
The mist on this is super fine which sounds nice but it doesn't shoot out far enough which means you have to hold it really close to your face if you want it to actually make it on to your skin. The product itself smells so amazing, exactly like coconut. I think of it as more of a product to settle powders than to enhance wear time or hydrate the skin. I think the price for the amount of product you get is fine but I usually spend quite a bit on makeup so that's not an issue for me like it is for others. The sprayer just really is not good and that's why I wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a different bottle that you can put it in or a different sprayer that would fit this bottle. The product is okay but nothing special.
Yaresi G.
Greenville, TX
I love any kind of face or body mist! But this is great! It really smells like coconut and you feel refreshed and your skin is left feeling healthy! Also the packaging is really cute! The only problem I think They should work on is making it less sticky it feels like it just stays on the top layer of your skin and isn't absorbed too easily.
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
I seriously don't see the difference between spraying yourself with water or this product other than the fact that it smells like coconut. So I guess coconut water! Don't waste your money. The nozzle acts as if it clogged right as you use it for the first time! Doesn't spray far at all.
Marlene D.
Long beach, CA
This stuff right here is hell good! The smell of it OMGG! But if you are Oily or Combination skin i suggest you spray 2 pumps ONLY! cause this spray does get you really Dewy! This is perfect for dry skin.
Summer is around the corner if i was you, i would order this now!
Xokaylin A.
Austin
This product is really nice it has an amazing smell to it . It also doesn't leave your face feeling oily or dry it really does moisturizing your face. The packaging was somewhat simple but it kinda looked cheap. The only thing I would fix would be the amount you get other than that I really recommend this to anyone with oily skin
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Oh my goodness. This spray is absolutely amazing and leaves the most gorgeous glow. I suggest misting your brush a few times then apply your foundation with it that way. This product is insanely good. I could spray myself and everyone around me.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Could this work well as a setting spray?
connie P.
Logan, OH
Does the scent last awhile or fades quickly?
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Where can I find this in Canada? Please and thank you.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Is this to cool off your face when you get hot?
Diana R.