too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Maria M.too cool for school Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Eva H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL #48 in Face Mists

What it is: A fine facial mist infused with 80% thirst-quenching coconut water.

What it does: Its natural formula is packed with essential minerals and vitamins to provide well-hydrated, dewy and radiant-looking skin. Naturally derived coconut water has a similar pH level to your body fluid and it effectively delivers hydration as well as other skin care benefits, such as soothing, regenerating and anti-aging properties. The fatty acids in coconut water will form a thin protective layer to prevent from moisture loss and to keep your skin hydrated all day.

How to use: Whenever your skin is feeling dry, spray on 20 centimeters away from your face and gently pat to absorb.

Buy on ULTA
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers
Oh my goodness. This spray is absolutely amazing and leaves the most gorgeous glow. I suggest misting your brush a few times then apply your foundation with it that way. This product is insanely good. I could spray myself and everyone around me.
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Yes, it is a coconut spray but honestly it is such a tiny amount I ran out in less than two weeks. I much prefer the mario badescu sprays over this. I love too cool for school but I don’t know this was just a disappointment for me. If you don’t mind splurging (I feel this is splurging cause you get such little product) then it does give you a glow as does the mario one.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
The dispenser is a bit disappointing but the mist itself feels great and hydrating. I love the scent of coconut as well. I think it is a bit pricy compared to the amount of product.
Felis A.
New Brunswick, NJ
This product is definitely not a necessity within your daily skin care routine. It smells amazing and feels moisturizing but is a luxury because I don't really see the difference between using it and not. But if you love the smell if coconuts, totally recommend it!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
I absolutely love this product! It’s so refreshing and with this price tag, super affordable for a high end product. It definitely effective, I’m even giving one as a Christmas gift! I definitely recommend this to any beauty junkies.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Omg loveeee this! I was just randomly searching ultas website one day and came across this. I love anything coconut so I had to buy it. So glad that I did! Smells amazing and makes my makeup and skin look beautiful. Such a great find!
Alyssa M.
San Francisco , CA
This product feels amazing! It is pretty versatile as well. I used this first when living in NYC and it was fantastic on skin drying winter days. It also works wonders in the drier California climate.
Gracyn B.
The mist on this is super fine which sounds nice but it doesn't shoot out far enough which means you have to hold it really close to your face if you want it to actually make it on to your skin. The product itself smells so amazing, exactly like coconut. I think of it as more of a product to settle powders than to enhance wear time or hydrate the skin. I think the price for the amount of product you get is fine but I usually spend quite a bit on makeup so that's not an issue for me like it is for others. The sprayer just really is not good and that's why I wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a different bottle that you can put it in or a different sprayer that would fit this bottle. The product is okay but nothing special.
Yaresi G.
Greenville, TX
I love any kind of face or body mist! But this is great! It really smells like coconut and you feel refreshed and your skin is left feeling healthy! Also the packaging is really cute! The only problem I think They should work on is making it less sticky it feels like it just stays on the top layer of your skin and isn't absorbed too easily.
Chelsea W.
I seriously don't see the difference between spraying yourself with water or this product other than the fact that it smells like coconut. So I guess coconut water! Don't waste your money. The nozzle acts as if it clogged right as you use it for the first time! Doesn't spray far at all.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Where do I buy this and how much? I never herd of this brand is it good?
Would love to try this
Cicero M.
Parana, Foz do Iguaçu, (jd st rita, rua G n 10)
Pre banho ou pós banho? Posso aplicar antes de dormir ? Não gruda nas roupas e lençóis ?
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
¿Este producto es bueno para pieles grasas?