Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist uploaded by Eva H.

BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating facial mist made with 87 percent coconut water for dewy skin throughout the day. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… Formulated with 87% pure Brazilian coconut water, packed with essential minerals and vitamins, this moisturizing mist quickly replenishes hydration anytime, anywhere. Fatty acids in coconut water forms an invisible, lightweight layer to prevent from moisture loss and keep your skin hydrated all day. Ultra-fine mist dispenses a fog of coconut water, creating the perfect dewy glow. This multi-purpose mist can be used as a moisturizing toner at the first step of skincare, or over makeup.

Buy on Sephora
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
I absolutely love this product! It’s so refreshing and with this price tag, super affordable for a high end product. It definitely effective, I’m even giving one as a Christmas gift! I definitely recommend this to any beauty junkies.
Rocio P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this Milky mist it smells amazing it hydrated and refreshes my makeup I carry this in my purse gives my skin that extra boost to last all day super refreshing
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
The dispenser is a bit disappointing but the mist itself feels great and hydrating. I love the scent of coconut as well. I think it is a bit pricy compared to the amount of product.
Felis A.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely not a necessity within your daily skin care routine. It smells amazing and feels moisturizing but is a luxury because I don't really see the difference between using it and not. But if you love the smell if coconuts, totally recommend it!
Gracyn B.
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
The mist on this is super fine which sounds nice but it doesn't shoot out far enough which means you have to hold it really close to your face if you want it to actually make it on to your skin. The product itself smells so amazing, exactly like coconut. I think of it as more of a product to settle powders than to enhance wear time or hydrate the skin. I think the price for the amount of product you get is fine but I usually spend quite a bit on makeup so that's not an issue for me like it is for others. The sprayer just really is not good and that's why I wouldn't really recommend it unless you have a different bottle that you can put it in or a different sprayer that would fit this bottle. The product is okay but nothing special.
Laura A.
Levittown, PA
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
I have been using this spray for a month now. It's not that bad. I do agree with some reviews where you do have to put it close to your face and you have to use a few more sprays than you think you would. I still haven't even reached a quarter of the bottle yet. It's not too bad, I see it somewhat nattily my foundation afterwards. I don't use it for any touch ups but if I want some hydration when I have no make up on I'll use it and the scent is light not overwhemling.
Yaresi G.
Greenville, TX
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
I love any kind of face or body mist! But this is great! It really smells like coconut and you feel refreshed and your skin is left feeling healthy! Also the packaging is really cute! The only problem I think They should work on is making it less sticky it feels like it just stays on the top layer of your skin and isn't absorbed too easily.
Chelsea W.
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
I seriously don't see the difference between spraying yourself with water or this product other than the fact that it smells like coconut. So I guess coconut water! Don't waste your money. The nozzle acts as if it clogged right as you use it for the first time! Doesn't spray far at all.
Kim P.
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
This mist is for all skin types. It is a multi-purpose spray which hydrates your skin throughout the day. It is enriched with coconut water and it's an amazing toner at night and prior to putting on your make. It also sets the makeup to a flawless dewy finish.
Xokaylin A.
Austin
Review for: Too Cool For School Coconut Milky Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL
This product is really nice it has an amazing smell to it . It also doesn't leave your face feeling oily or dry it really does moisturizing your face. The packaging was somewhat simple but it kinda looked cheap. The only thing I would fix would be the amount you get other than that I really recommend this to anyone with oily skin
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Could this work well as a setting spray?
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Where can I find this in Canada? Please and thank you.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Does the scent last awhile or fades quickly?
Does this help with healing blemishes?
Karen B.