BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

This freshly-blended coconut scrub paste in a tube form provides gentle exfoliation with real coconut ingredients. Grounded coconut shell (a natural physical exfoliant), polishes rough and flaky skin for smooth and polished skin. Brazilian coconut water instantly hydrates with its dense composition of rich vitamins and minerals. Coconut oil soothes skin and simultaneously adds a radiant glow with it's lauric acid's antioxidant property. Coconut butter forms a hydrating barrier and protect skin from future dryness.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Kaolin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Oleyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Carbomer, Cocos Nuifera (coconut) Shell Powder, Hydrated Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Sucrose, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

too cool for school Coconut Milky Body Scrub
  • "This product is a life saver. I have oily skin and also some dry skin in some spots and this product helps a ton. I love it" in 4 reviews
Jackie F.
This is a nice, gentle exfoliating scrub. It has a light smell of coconut that doesn't really stick around after the wash. It doesn't do a whole lot to moisturize my skin though, but I have KP and very dry skin on my arms. I would recommend this if you just want a light body scrub that's not too expensive and don't need a lot of hydration.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Love this stuff. it smells amazing and makes my face so soft and smooth! I love love love it. can't understand what's wrote on the package but I don't mind as long as it works like it says
ΜcΚennα B.
I loooove this stuff! It smells amazing and leaves skin beautifully soft and silky. It’s also super moisturizing and non-stripping so skin feels healthy and glowing after use. I would defiantly recommend this product!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This product is an amazing body exfoliant! It’s gently yet does the job! I love using this before an at home bronze! It feels great on my somewhat sensitive skin! Packaging is super cute, too! Worth it!
Phebean C.
columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I use this 2 times a week to exfoliate the dead skin off of my body and the thought of coconut and milk on my skin feels like the moisturizing is on point with this product and it smells like heaven. I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer L.
During the summer it's all about fun in the sun and bikinis. So we want our bodies to be nice and smooth. This scrub was very effective in doing just that. The smell is a nice coconut and goes on easily in the shower. After I feel very soft for days. I purchased from Sephora and feel this brand is very good.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I absolutely I love this body scrub. The smell of coconut is amazing and it stays on your body, after using this your skin feels so smooth and takes the dry skin off it's amazing and I highly recommend it to everybody.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
First of all--Too Cool For School's products all smell amazing and I've loved every single one I've tried. This scrub is no exception! After gently rubbing it into my skin, my body really felt noticeably softer
Loren E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have oily skin and this coconut scrub it's so gentle and smells so nice that it lived yours skin smooth and with smell fragrance,soft in the very sensitive area but very good cleaner,I'm going to buy again next time
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is the coconut smell too over powering?
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Id love to try this product i bet it smells amazing. Where can i purchase this and does it work well?
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Where can I find this at?
Jean P.
SanSebastian P.R.
Never tried it but it seems good. Does it smell good?
Bridget B.