BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Too Cool For School's Cat Streets Hand Cream Set is an ultra-nourishing set of creams that delivers long-lasting, intense hydration as well as some kitschy South Korean cool. Infused with the delicate scents of gardenia, lily and rose, each formula is uplifting, fresh and enriched with deeply moisturising vegetable oils to leave hardworking hands silky-smooth, soft and supple without any greasy residue. Perfectly portable, these are great for slipping into your handbag and applying whenever your hands need some TLC. see more...

Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Jennie D.
Okanogan
It didn't seem to work for me, I was disappointed. I found this at Ultra on vacation. It felt nice while it was on. I was a first time user.
Keziah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing , my body feels amazing this product lasted a really long time I love it.its really good I would highly recommend .
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a must have that for sure keep your hands so soft and moisturized i love it me and my kids love it. got to have it
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and very affordable for your everyday pack in your bag. Love it. My skin becomes more smooth and smells nice
Suzzet R.
Fresno
The hand creams smell so good and has a hard smell to it. It attracts the aroma of beaches while running down the aisle.
juls C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dry hands miracle worker. Save my hands especially in winter months. Good price and I would buy it qgain
Virginia S.
14470 e 13th aurora colorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta mucho el producto lo recomiendo altamente a todas las personas interesadas en este producto
regine o.
australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
super cute set which is great as a gift or even sharing with friends! Packaging is really cute and the scent of the hand cream itself is very nice as well! Moisturising and smooth, would recommend!
Tifanny U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo no lo uso pero he escuchado mucho de lo que me gustaría probarlo y darle un montón de mejor mi opinión Espero que me dé la oportunidad de probar este gran producto