BY TONY'S

Michelle G.
Cheap pizza that tastes exactly as you would think. The crust does, admittedly, get really crispy. But the crust has about as much flavor as cardboard, and the sauce and toppings don't add a lot of wow factor. Also its kind of greasy. If you're on a budget, it will fill your tummy. But there are many better frozen pizzas to choose from. If you're really drunk though, these things taste like bites of heaven.
eloweez t.
They are good for the price. The crust is crispy like I like but. No flavor at all NONE! I usually microwave it add some garlic powder, some oregano, and Little cheese then in the oven. They can b very very good with a little work on ur part. But u get what u pay for so not bad
Sarah C.
I hate this so much. It is greasy and salty and honestly makes me feel quite sick after eating. It's cheap, but there are other brands that are better for an equal price.
Katie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This pizza is always a decent choice for a quick meal. I've bought and ate them many times. It's not one of my absolute favorites for a quick pizza, but it's not bad for something that's frozen. Pepperoni is my favorite of this brand.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
These are good for kids. they're inexpensive, and kids just simply love pizza. my baby boy loves them. he doesn't like pepperoni, so these are perfect.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
This is the first time that I had Tony's pizza I got two from the dollar store my dad brother and I really enjoyed eating it it was very delious
Amy B.
Maryville, TN
We love Tombstone pizza at my house and we eat all varieties. My son love the cheese pizza. I personally love the 4 Meat.
Serife N.
Cape Coral, FL
Our family really enjoys Tombstone pizza. Great for quick weeknight meal and the kids will eat it!