Tony's Original Meat-Trio Pizza 14.1-oz. uploaded by Ashtyn J.Tony's Original Meat-Trio Pizza 14.1-oz. uploaded by Tina O.

BY TONY'S

Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
These frozen pizzas are good for the price. They aren't the cheapest or the most expensive they are mid price range. I love the crust on them its crisp( not rock hard) there is several pizzas to pick from and they are all good. I always keep several in the freezer for quick weekend lunchs.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
i think this is an okay product. there are many varieties & they are affordable. they can be found at any store that sells food, but i'd rather go with other brands. the sauce isnt that great, but i do love their cheese. if you would like an affordable pizza than i would go with this one.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
For the price this pizza is supper yummy! Like we get it because it’s the cheapest frozen pizza that’s a normal size, the meat trio is my husband’s favorite but the pepperoni and cheese is also yummy!
Kassandra D.
When I dont feel like cooking I just throw one of this babies in the oven I love this brand it’s average on the price not too much I also like Jacks pizza too but I like this better y’all need to try this if you love pizza!
Tina O.
I think the taste of Tonys pizza is savory with a touch of sweet,I can't and believe how flavorful they are and they are super inexpensive,it has a delicious buttery crispy crust.It comes in a variety of flavors and crust styles I'm So glad I got to share my opinion and I got to try it free.My family thought it was so good we bought extra!
#TonysPizzaPride
Daniel K.
Buffalo, NY
Tony's appears to keep changing it's shape and ingredients in an attempt to capture more of the market. In doing so, they have almost ruined the flavor of their pizza entirely. Their new packaging says "Now with real cheese and tomatoes". I feel bad for saying this, but I want whatever it was that I was throwing into my body back.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
These are one of the cheapest brands of full sized frozen pizzas at my local Walmart, and they're actually pretty good! Not the best frozen pizza I've ever had but it's pretty good for the price!
Brittany C.
Florence, AL
These pizzas are so good for so cheap. And their crust isn't like cardboard like most other cheap pizzas. it doesn't take much to cook and is a quick meal. really good.
Jazmin M.
Best pizza for a college student they are only a dollar at Walmart and my goodness they are so delicious like ordering a pizza from Pizza Hut
The crust of this pizza is just what I look for when purchasing a frozen pizza. I also love the sausage topping.
Hayley R.