TONYMOLY Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner

A multi-use, value-sized toner that works wonders? Meet our Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner, a 5 in 1 multi-toner that works to clarify and hydrate the skin with fermented rice filtrate! Formulated with fruit extracts and fermented rice filtrate, our gentle, hypoallergenic toner provides daily care that helps condition and soften skin texture, give soothing hydration, and detoxify impurities for brighter, clearer skin.

Our hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, and irritant-free toner is formulated with ingredients that are all rated EWG Green, making this gentle formula perfect to use on all skin types. The highly absorptive fermented rice filtrate works to penetrate deep into the skin for longer-lasting hydration and more transformative results. Natural fruit extracts also help to naturally exfoliate the skin so skin feels smoother and more hydrated with each use.

KEY INGREDIENTS

• Fermented Rice Filtrate – 10,000ppm of rice filtrate helps to hydrate and clarify the skin.
  • Sugarcane, Grape, and Apple Extracts – Naturally exfoliates and conditions skin.

Ingredients: Water Disodium EDTA Glycerin Isopentyldiol C12-14 Pareth-12 Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate Water 1,2-Hexanediol Ethylhexylglycerin Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil Phenyl Trimethicone Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake) Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract Water Methylpropanediol

Usage:

Our Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner can be used in multiple ways depending on the type of skin concerns you have!

For dull skin and hyperpigmentation:

1. After cleansing skin, soak a cotton pad with toner and sweep over face to remove remaining toxins and impurities from skin.
  2. Gently pat remaining toner until fully absorbed.
  3. Follow up with remaining skincare routine.

For dry, dehydrated skin:

1. Following the 7 Skin method, apply toner with clean, bare hands.
  2. Gently pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
  3. Repeat 7 times.
  4. Follow up with remaining skincare routine.

For very dry or combination skin:

1. Soak several cotton pads with toner.
  2. Place soaked cotton pads around face like a sheet mask or apply pads to specific areas of the face that feel dry (i.e. cheeks, forehead, nose, etc.)
  3. Remover pads after 10 mins.
  4. Gently pat remaining toner until fully absorbed.
  5. Follow up with remaining skincare routine.

Does this pair with a moisturizer? If not, what moisturizer would you suggest to pair with it?
I’ve been using for at least a year but lately it’s been irritating my eyes. Anyone else have this same issue?
Is there any place to purchase this in person instead of online?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner!
How would you rate this product?
dianaprincess T.
TONYMOLY Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner uploaded by dianaprincess T.
This is a nice, light, toner. I use it as part of the 7 skins method along with various other toners. I don't think the product is life changing for my skin, but it does add that extra layer of hydration and works well with my other skincare products. The bottle is huge (for a toner) and inexpensive, so I think it's an excellent option for those new to toner, seven skins, or who may be on a budget. The consistency is very slightly thicker than water which is great for layering, or for those with oily skin. The color is a little opaque white, and looks like the name says, like rice water. I purchased the TONYMOLY Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner from YesStyle.
Mia C.
TONYMOLY Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner uploaded by Mia C.
This is the perfect pick me up morning toner! It exfoliates and hydrates the skin for the day. It has a nice subtle fruity citrus scent that wakes you up. It isnt too strong so if you are sensitive its fine! I usually soak my cotton pads with this toner whenever I have time in the morning. The amount of product you get is insane! 500ml! I am very generous with this toner and my skin loves it.
Erica V.
Las Vegas, NV
TONYMOLY Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner uploaded by Erica V.
TONYMOLY Wonder Rice Smoothing Toner uploaded by Erica V.
Holy. Grail. Hot. Hot. Wow. I love this toner so much. It’s amazing on Asian skin for sure. I used daily, morning and night, and my skin looks dewy and my acne scars are going away! It’s insane what a difference this product makes on your skin. It smells like a light fruity pebbles.
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: TONYMOLY
At first I thought, $25 for a toner?! I'm cheap af 😂 but then I realised this was five times the size of the average toner which I was shooketh. Anyways, love this toner! It's really refreshing and provides good moisture and I use it both day and night! I use it kind of like a cleanser in a way after my cleansing water since I don't "cleanse" my face with an actual cleanser in the morning if that makes sense.
Jamie T.
Boerne, TX
This is a great toner! Mild enough for even the most sensitive skin. The price is great for such a large bottle!! I might have some next year at this time!
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
Watery texture toner that's great for skin and has no sensitivity causing ingredients. The bottle is large for the price so it's a great value. This is perfect for 7 skin method if you put into a mist spray bottle. It's too thin up pat directly from bottle though.
Jessica D.
This is a good toner. Would I use it for a long time or repurchase? Maybe not, but ive been alternating between it and other toners. I like it but I hoped they had more functional ingredients like an acid for exfoliation. That said, it's a gentle toner and may work well for sensitive skin as an average toner.
Melisa M.
Saint Augustine
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This is an amazing toner that I think I love more than Beauty Water! Maybe just a bit the same, I take turns using Beauty Water or this Wonder toner in a small spritz bottles. I like that you get a lot for one bottle with a good price. 💛
Julie D.
Malden, MA
This is such a great value toner for the money! The bottle is huge and can last me almost forever. My skin seems to really like this and I've noticed my skin has been looking a lot better and brighter.
Ashlynn C.
Fort Worth
I use this mostly everyday after cleansing. It's a great product I can defiantly see the excess dirt and skin it picks up. It's gentle and leaves the skin soft to the touch. I would recommend to others specially with sensitive skin.