BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Watermelon Dew All Over Serum

Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum

Let this watermelon serum provide deep hydration from head to toe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Nikki D.
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Nikki D.
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell and gel like texture! Has 50% watermelon extract, aloe leak extract and helps reduce inflammation and locks in moisture. First time user but it doesn’t break me out so I will buy again!
Jenna H.
Kennewick, WA
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Jenna H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this this serum, it probably my favorite during the summer. It keeps my face moisturized and the watermelon smell is fantastic. I absolutely recommend this product. I will be buying more of this serum.Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum
Adina F.
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Adina F.
THE SMELL OF THIS IS TO DIE FOR!! This so such a good serum, before I found this product I never used serums but this one is so good! It’s so so hydrating and such a good price point as well. Leaves my skin glowing and hydrated😍
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Rachel J.
This is a serum from TonyMoly. It is made with watermelon extract, aloe leaf extract and centella asiatica. It helps to moisturize and soothe the skin. It smells great. It really does have a nice, soft watermelon scent. It’s lightweight and great for summertime and hot weather. The tube was easy to use and I love the watermelon look on the packaging. Overall it’s a great serum.
Danielle M.
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Danielle M.
This product has a great watermelon scent - I found that I rather enjoy applying it like a very lightweight lotion. It dries rapidly and isn’t at all sticky as it wears on the skin. However, although it feels nice, I didn’t find it to be all too moisturizing or hydrating much past the initial application.
CARA P.
Bunker Hill, WV
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by CARA P.
I got this Tony Moly “dew all over” serum as a sample in my Ipsy bag. It has 50% watermelon fruit extract added to it. It has a very sweet watermelon scent. A tiny dot of this product is enough to cover my face. This product is great to give your face some added moisture and leave your skin with a dewy glow.
Juanita H.
San Antonio, TX
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Juanita H.
I fail to add moisturizer or serum and i do notice my foundation ends up looking dry even though I have oily skin. I got this serum in an ipsy bag, I tried it on this weekend and I must say it makes a tremendous difference in my end look of my skin after the mattiefier and the pore reducer. My skin looked as flawless in person as it did in the photo. It now definitely part of my makeup routine.
Jenée S.
Oakland, CA
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Jenée S.
This is a holy grail product! It smells amazing, is gentle on my sensitive skin, plus it smells amazing! I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Becky F.
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Becky F.
This is my first time using this brand, and I love this serum, its in cute packaging, it's affordable and it makes my face feel so hydrated and healthy, I will buy this again, its kinda of a thicker cream, which thats what I like about it, I recommend this to others!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Tonymoly Watermelon Dew All Over Serum uploaded by Jena L.
Just got this in my june ipsy bag. I like it! Absorbs beautifully and leaves me feeling hydrated and soft. I didn't give 5 stars because I don't like that it's a fragranced product, but I guess that's to be assumed with any "watermelon" product since real melon doesn't smell like anything.

Looking for your answer?