BY TONYMOLY

Red Apple Hand Cream will stand out even more, amongst our popular Peach and Tangerine hand cream. We kept the cute container and added creampuff textured soft hand cream for excellent moisturization. We recommend peach or tangerine cream for those who... see more...

• Anyone else need a larger apple?! i totally love this product, bu...1 Answers
Jaime B.
Burlington, VT
Agh I love this stuff so much! The smell is exactly like juicy red apples and the cream itself is really nourishing and comfortable. Bought this online but they also carry it at some urban outfitters. It's cheaper to buy in store than online in my experience. There are matching lip balms in Apple blueberry and peach, all amazing. They're fun to collect and you're paying for the cute packaging, although the the products themselves are good.
Chloe C.
Aurora, IL
This product has a wonderful smell! I found it at urban outfitters. I have dry skin so I am usually a stickler about hand creams, so I have to say that I did not really like this hand cream. It left my hands soft at first, but then later dried them up so that I had to apply a different hand cream into them.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This hand cream is very thick and feels very moisturizing to the touch. It smells heavenly and makes my skin soft to the touch. If you enjoy the smell of apples-you will definitely love this.
kimberly m.
Tony Moly literally is the first brand that comes to mind when you think of a Korean beauty brand that has ultra cute packaging. the Apple hand lotion itself is slightly Apple scented where you won't feel like the smell is over powering or suffocating but just enough to feel fresh. the lotion itself is thick and moisturizing without feeling oily or too much
Caitlin F.
Ugh.. I love the smell of apple. it is so reminiscent of red delicious at the farmers market. creamy, and ultra hydrating :) very pleased with all my TONYMOLY products thus far bought!
Sherri A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Super awesome packaging as well as product. I loved this. Randomly found it at ulta while looking at clearance products. Great price too.
Jasmine T.
11564
It's amazing and cute.so easy to carry everywhere .its moisturizing and clean and doesn't feel sticky
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Anyone else need a larger apple?! i totally love this product, but need more. i could see myself going through an apple a month. at least!