BY TONYMOLY

A soothing facial serum for acne prone skin Formulated with Geumsong root extract to treat enlarged pores Contains Sciadopitys root extract to refine pores & control excessive sebum Infused with Phyto Oligo for strengthening benefits Loaded with... see more...

Ruby M.
my room
VERY EFFECTIVE PRODUCT, HOLY MOLY! You wouldn’t believe how much better K-Beauty products are compared to regulars. It was my first time using it, but it’s very good value for the price. I would buy it again, but I’d also recommend testing other Korean products.
LoveLeeLife L.
Fort Worth, TX
This helped clear up my acne that even prescriptions couldn’t. If you have tried everything and nothing has worked, give it a try. It’s very gentle and it never burned my face and never caused peeling.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100! And anyone will tell you I don't look like a 30 year old with a crazy stressful job and who rarely gets enough sleep. On average people guess I'm 25...and thus product deserves my praise for that alone!!!! Also love that it's all natural.
Vanessa A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a good serum and TONYMOLY is an amazing brand but I just wasn't all that impressed by it. I feel there are other K-Beauty brands that does a better serum if I am being honest. It was nice how it didn't irritate my skin but there was not enough for me to recommend as a must have.
Jessica L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Seemed to be a nice moisturizer but it was actually too heavy and greasy feeling for an Acne control regiment. It keeps your face moisturized and not oily but didn't help my acne one bit.
Miranda L.
This works for small, active pimples. However, it doesn’t work on scars and if you have combination skin, I found it is a bit drying.
naima a.
New Britain, CT
Refreshing and feels amazing on the skin, I love this stuff because it works so well on my sensitive skin. Buying again!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got this as a set and loved everything in it that I have tried. My skin is very dry and this routine has helped so much
Sandy D.
Francheska D.
Made my skin unbearable! I’ve always had acne but when I bought this I had only light to moderate acne and this made it pretty severe. I only stopped breaking out after I stopped using it. My dermatologist had to rescue my skin after this.