TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Kc C.

BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Danielle R.
Cranston
I bought this mask on accident but ended up ralaly liking it. Tomato products are really good to use on the face and this is one of my new favorites.
Francie A.
I LOVE this mask and massaging lotion! I picked it up when I was in Korea, and now I Use it all the time. The tomatoes really help keep my skin clear.
Amanda L.
This stuff works wonders. Was so impressed with the improvement of my skin. Texture, evenness and clarity. By far one of my favorite products. Love it.
Leyna N.
East Hartford, CT
It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It is cutely packaged as well. I have the other fruits creams as too,  I love using them!
Wuchong K.
Killeen, TX
This is smell really good and feel the soothing and moist my skin after use definitely ......love this product!!! Bought it from korea
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
This mask is great a got a terrible sunburn at kcon and put this mask on the next morning it had already healed my skin this is amazing
norma h.
I've always used a certain brand for face sheet masks. I discovered this at ulta on sale so I gave it a try. Hooked. No greasy feeli
Maritza F.
McAllen
Helped even out my skin tone and made my skin super soft, was super gentle and the packaging was adorable. Would totally buy again
Daisy🌻 R.
This product is amazing! I’ve tried it for a couple of months now and i would recommend it to anyone that loves to try new things.
Nina J.
Detroit, MI
It whitened my skin throughout the time I have been using it. It also made my skin smoother. Definitely would buy again. 💋
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?