BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
What I like about this product:
1. Live the cute packaging.
2. The product feels smooth
3. I like that it has an inner lid for added protection. Plus it also has a small small spatula.
4. No breakouts days after I use it.
5. My face looks brighter after using
What I don't like about this product:
1. Small volume.
2. It has a particular smell but not too overwhelming.
I still would use it.
Gabby M.
Corona
The massage pack I love tony moly the brand never disappoints. The packaging is also so cute I can't help but buy it. Like other tony moly products I have tried it doesn't disappoint. The price is fair although they cpuld put a little more product.
Eva C.
Let me tell you right now. There is a much cheaper organic version of this at the grocery store. Go get some tomatos. But if you don't want a huge mess then this is literally incredible for the skin.
Daryna S.
Vancouver , WA
I think this product is very breathable on your face and it sure is effective if it works for your skin type. it’s cute packaging. And amazon has a good price for it. I think it’s an amazing product and it feels nice on skin!
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
this is the only face mask i’ve tried & i will probably never try another one after, i’m so obsessed with my tightening & brightening face mask & i can tell my skin is very different after use
Una D.
edison
You will see an instant change in your skin tone right after you use it. However, the brightness can not last for a long time (a day or longer). It will brighten up you skin if you keep using it. But for the price that i paid, I didn’t expect much about it. And I like the smell of it
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
La amo!
Me ayuda mucho con las manchas de mi acné, tiene un olor muy fresco y una sensación ligera aunque perceptible. Aunque es una mascarilla de 20 min en ocasiones la dejo toda la noche y no hay ningún problema. Tiene un precio accesible y sirve
shayna r.
Texas
this mask made my skin so soft and smooth. i would absolutely recommend it to everyone. the packaging is so cute and it smells nice. i bought mine at ulta for a great price. 10/10 would use again/buy as a gift!
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thought this mask was pretty good, especially for the price. However I worry about the overall ingredient quality. I felt moisturized and my skin brighter but the effects did not last.
Safia H.
San Diego, CA
Although the packaging was cute, the actual product caused a reaction so I discontinued it. Not saying the product doesn't work. It just doesn't work for my specific skin.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?