TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Kc C.

BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Emma B.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
One of my favourite skincare products. This cleansing lotion leaves my skin so super soft and easy to use. I love the packaging and it can also be left on for longer periods. Definitely buying again!
Kim Louise G.
Surrey, BC
I have been using this for quite a while now and it never disappoints! Price is good from online store I got it from. You leave it on for a few minutes and your face will feel so refreshed afterwards! I instantly fell in love with this product when I first used it!
Anita A.
New Castle , DE
Está mascarilla de tomate es una maravilla, deja la piel muy luminosa y suave, recomiendan dejar actuar unos 15 minutos pero yo la dejo sobre 60 minutos y el resultado es increíble.
Ali A.
Oslo
love all product in this brand when first i try this mask i love how its effect after the first time so i buy three bottles becuse its effective for me specially when i tired cant use any thing for my face i used only it give me glow face bright
Ella D.
Alkhobar
What i love about tomatox it's gives my skin natural glowing definitely one of my favorite skin care products. Bought this at TonyMoly store. This is my 3rd time to used it and so far so Good! And it's a great value👍🏻 Well for me it's totally thumbs up for Tony Moly Tomatox product.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
This is such a great product! It's super inexpensive and well worth the price! You take a pea size amount or more and rub it on the face and rise in 10 mins or so! It leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Frizka S.
Its make my skin really feel smoth and my pore suddenly clean and its smells good, but its to complecated to apply this mask bause its to messy for me
Dung T.
Garland, TX
I am very disappointed with this product. Because it will help my skin white. But the fact is only temporary white, can not maintain long
Hana A.
It makes my skin more softer,it's a good product but I did not see much difference in my skin right away. It gives you a soft glow.
Katherine P.
Tenancingo In Estado de Mexixo
It helps me giving me dewy skin, but sometimes It gives me a little bit of itching, and I don't know if to continue using it.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?