TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Chelsea P.
This product was AMAZING! My skin feels amazing! I didn’t expect so much out of this product! This brand never fails to make me happy! I was a little skeptical shopping online but it was so worth the buy!
Diana H.
This mask wasn’t my favorite, because I have some other masks that I prefer from Tonymoly. The packaging was incredibly adorable though! If you’re looking for a good mask from Tonymoly, the seaweed one is incredible!
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE
I'm honestly not sure if this was the one I tried. But I don't think it really matters. There definitely seems to be quiet the cult following of this product. So they must be doing something right
Eva C.
Let me tell you right now. There is a much cheaper organic version of this at the grocery store. Go get some tomatos. But if you don't want a huge mess then this is literally incredible for the skin.
Daryna S.
I think this product is very breathable on your face and it sure is effective if it works for your skin type. it’s cute packaging. And amazon has a good price for it. I think it’s an amazing product and it feels nice on skin!
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
this is the only face mask i’ve tried & i will probably never try another one after, i’m so obsessed with my tightening & brightening face mask & i can tell my skin is very different after use
shayna r.
this mask made my skin so soft and smooth. i would absolutely recommend it to everyone. the packaging is so cute and it smells nice. i bought mine at ulta for a great price. 10/10 would use again/buy as a gift!
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thought this mask was pretty good, especially for the price. However I worry about the overall ingredient quality. I felt moisturized and my skin brighter but the effects did not last.
Safia H.
San Diego, CA
Although the packaging was cute, the actual product caused a reaction so I discontinued it. Not saying the product doesn't work. It just doesn't work for my specific skin.
Taylor K.
Mckinney, TX
This stuff was interesting. I like tonymoly and would like to try more from this brand. Received one of these from a friend and haven’t seen it in a store for sale since.
Destiny G.
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?