TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Kc C.

BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
White cream that refreshes your skin, also it does leave your skin more clear. Good quantity for its price. Very cute packaging korean style. A must have in your tony moly creams.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I'm really happy I found this massage pack! I found it at Miibox for $10! The packaging is THE CUTEST! It's a ūüćÖ! There isn't much of scent which I love! You take a little bit and massage it for about 2-3 minutes and then let it sit for 20 (or longer) minutes! When you rinse it does take some work to get off but once you do your face will look so radiant ! My skin gets bright with every use! I feel so glowly too! I never need makeup after I apply it too, and this coming from a girl who wouldn't leave the house without it! I'm just so happy with it so far! It's my first time but so far so amazing!
Tara D.
Kansas city, MO
This was awesome! I got this for free with some masks i ordered. My face was so soft and supple after waking the next morning. Good stuff. Will definitely order again.
HAHajs H.
Isisiisi
Loreal is a good chance of getting to the list of the list of the list of the [product:l'oréal-paris-infallible-pro-spray-&-set-makeup-extender-setting-spray]
Danielle R.
Cranston
I bought this mask on accident but ended up ralaly liking it. Tomato products are really good to use on the face and this is one of my new favorites.
Francie A.
I LOVE this mask and massaging lotion! I picked it up when I was in Korea, and now I Use it all the time. The tomatoes really help keep my skin clear.
Amanda L.
This stuff works wonders. Was so impressed with the improvement of my skin. Texture, evenness and clarity. By far one of my favorite products. Love it.
Leyna N.
East Hartford, CT
It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It is cutely packaged as well. I have the other fruits creams as too,  I love using them!
Wuchong K.
Killeen, TX
This is smell really good and feel the soothing and moist my skin after use definitely ......love this product!!! Bought it from korea
norma h.
I've always used a certain brand for face sheet masks. I discovered this at ulta on sale so I gave it a try. Hooked. No greasy feeli
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?