BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
taylor c.
My go-to product! Absolutely amazing, nicely scented not to strong. Very cute, creative packaging like all of the tony moly products. Soon as I run out of this product I immediately buy more, it's a necessity!
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
Love this product it smells amazing and the products are very affordable. The results are amazing and compare to the more expensive brands. I usually get this product at ulta and always find great deals there
Evita S.
Bethesda, MD
Just the packaging alone is enough to make me want to keep it forever in my shelf. This is the face mask that I always use whenever I need to quickly brighten up my skin. Plus, it’s easy to wash off too!
Chloe O.
Garden Grove
I would rate this face mask a 3 because I didn’t see much of a difference in my skin after leaving it on for the said amount of time. It also broke me out a little bit so if you have sensitive skin I would be careful when using this.
Lynn S.
Lubbock
It was ok. I have sensitive skin and it irritated my skin around my nose. I actually had some peeling skin days later. It did leave my forehead and the pores on my nose looking nice for a day or so.
Kathy w.
Tonymoly masks are always so much fun to apply! Usually I do them just for the experience of them especially the animal ones! But if you are an avid mask user you will enjoy these masks and all of the others that TM has to offer!
Natalie H.
Tempe
I love all things Tony Moly. Most of the products are super cute. But more than that they work!! This massage pack is packed with natural ingredients that help bring out the most beautiful you
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
this is the only face mask i’ve tried & i will probably never try another one after, i’m so obsessed with my tightening & brightening face mask & i can tell my skin is very different after use
Sabrina W.
Portage, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I could not get over the tomato smell. Personally I do not like tomatoes but I thought the scent would not be as strong as it was. Would have to use this product multiple times to see results, will not see them immediately.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This mask does a good job at reducing redness and irritation. It does have a faint scent, but by no means overwhelming, nor did irritate my sensitive skin. Additionally, it's super affordable.
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Is this worth the price?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?