TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Kc C.

BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Tina N.
Westminster , CA
Amazing but is a fun novelty item. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great mask. Loved it so much and worked well for my skin. Try it if you see it okay
Kristy H.
Wheaton, IL
Great mask, helped my skin feel smooth and have less redness. I've started buying this brand for my daughter also, she deals with teenage skin issues and I love the many choices we can pick from
Sandy F.
new york city
When I opened it I wasn’t expected for it to be a thick white cream. You don’t need a lot of product to cover your face either which is a plus. What I didn’t like about it was how it sticky it made my skin after.
sarah c.
Piscataway, NJ
I didn't see as much brightening but this product soothed my skin a lot. I would use this everyday in the morning and feel as though my face did a thorough deep cleansing.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This was by far the worst thing I have ever tried. I got some samples in a subscription box I get every month. Wow. It said keep it on for 10 minutes, so I did. Then I washed it off with warm water and lets just say my face was so white. I'm medium skin toned so this definitely didnt go with the rest of my body. I had to scrub my face with 3 different facial cleansers to get that off my face. I will never ever try or recommend this product. Maybe its just for lighter skin tones I don't know but never again.
Lindsey E.
I got my mother this for Mother's Day and she was surprisingly into it for someone who rarely does any sort of skincare. If you're not big into skincare, this one might be fun for you. My mom loved massaging it into her skin and then letting it go and forgetting about it for a while. She said she did notice an overall increase in brightness of her skin.
Skylar W.
45238
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask,it really brightens the face and makes you feel refreshed.While using it does burn slightly but it doesn't make the skin feel irritated after.I've used this multiple times and will continue and I will buy again.I would recommend to anyone who needs a nice brightening.
Juliana R.
Goodyear , AZ
Wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this whimsical looking mask off Amazon on a whim. I actually love it's effects. It truly brightens my skin! It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin as I thought it might. Skin feels soft and pores look smaller. Will buy again when I run out.
Diana P.
Miami
Esta crema a base de tomate Tomatox de Tony Moly es utilizada para blanquear la piel del rostro y eliminar manchas producidas por el sol o el acné. Recomiendo usarla 1 vez a la semana en el rostro y el cuello y enjuagar con agua tibia.
Jourdan T.
This mask was effective, however the smell was overwhelming. The price is alright and it was gentle on the skin and make it feel very hydrated. I got it as a gift, so I wouldn't rebuy simply due to the smell, but it was effective.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?