BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Amanda B.
pittsburgh, PA
Cute packaging and a moisturizing mask. I don’t necessarily think I’m getting any long-term benefits from it, but it does make my skin look softer and smoother immediately after I take it off. It’s an affordable option for instances when you want your skin to look good for an event or such
Shenoa A.
Shelbiana, KY
Not a huge fan of the brand altogether. Everything I’ve tried hasn’t delivered any noticeable results. I’ve only used samples from my Ipsy bags though, so maybe if I invested some money I may like something then. However it’s hard to spend money on something you don’t like the sample of.
Lily R.
Massachusetts
I loved the package it really made my skin feel soft however I wasn’t a huge fan of the smell but I liked it over all but I would definitely recommend to try other tonymoly products they are really nice and pretty affordable which is really nice for someone like me lol
Monti M.
I really enjoyed this face mask. It smelled amazing and I felt like it was effective in smoothing and brightening my skin. After I used it the first time, my skin felt more refreshed and awake. It was easy to use and it wasn’t super pricey. I would recommend this mask.
Sandy S.
Gilroy, CA
Great mask to use after a long day. It made my skin look refreshed and moisturized it. Loved the mask, only downside was the smell of the tomatoes. A bit overwhelming but you get used to it. No biggie! Still a great mask and would recommend for brightening!
Morgan B.
wisconsin
I absolutely adore the packaging of this product. The tomato is totally adorable. I didn’t see too many results with this product. I didn’t use it too many times though. I noticed slight brightening and lightening of my skin. I would purchase again.
Daisey (.
Ennis
This mask wasn’t my favorite and here’s why: I found that it made my skin redder. For anyone who might not have sensitive skin this would be an excellent product to use for a quick pick me up! Unfortunately for me, I’ll have to find another one.
sapir K.
I really love how this mask reduced my skins blemishes and left me feeling bright! With other products you can find yourself spending a lot of money but with this good value you’re getting the same or even better effects. Left my skin glowing!
Amy P.
Not going to lie, I was terrified my face would stain red after using this product but I’m okay ;) this definitely was not super effective for me but it made my face a little smoother. Not sure I would continue reaching for this product time after time but if I need to, I’d buy again.
Beulah A.
Katy, TX
I have not used this mask before. I clicked it on accident and the app is not letting me skip to the next product so I'm not really sure what to say about the mask. I have however used moisturizer from this brand and I can say I love it.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?
Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Is this worth the price?