TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Kc C.

BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Francie A.
I LOVE this mask and massaging lotion! I picked it up when I was in Korea, and now I Use it all the time. The tomatoes really help keep my skin clear.
Wuchong K.
Killeen, TX
This is smell really good and feel the soothing and moist my skin after use definitely ......love this product!!! Bought it from korea
Nina J.
Detroit, MI
It whitened my skin throughout the time I have been using it. It also made my skin smoother. Definitely would buy again. đź’‹
Blanca G.
Colton, CA
Me encanta me quita mucha parte de piel muerta es super tu veraz como poco a poco te va quitando todas las ompuresas
Noor F.
Faisalabad
A massage-in mask that leaves my skin looking like I just had a facial done is a must-have for me. I don't like that it's sticky even after it dries on the face but I'm addicted to it. I have to apply this every time I do my makeup for a smooth application. Give it a try!
Zahra N.
The first time I ever got my hands on this amazing product was when I ordered some Korean skincare products through cosmeticlove.com and received two packets of TONYMOLY Magic Massage Pack as a sample.
This has literally changed the wash off mask game for me.
The simple way to use this product is to lather a generous amount of the Pack and Massage around the face and neck area for a few minutes and finally leaving for about 5-10 minutes before washing it off.
Using a natural product, tomato, this product focuses on skin whitening and brightening.
After my first use of this product, my skin brightened up over the next few hours.
There was a glow from within and also a dewy finish to the skin.
This product is totally worth the money if you want a #IWokeUpLikeThis look.
I usually recommend to use this Massage Pack 2-3 times a week for an amazing result.
The whitening effect is so marvelous that it doesn't not make it look fake.
The TONYMOLY Magic Massage Pack has been a Korean cult favorite and finally, it works on all skin types so that's a YAY to all skincare lovers out there!
Blogger &.
Makkah
I have heard so much about this product and how magically leaves the skin so bright and clean but actually i didnot have that at alll it was a bad experience using it .
Katheryn O.
Si hablamos de productos para el cuidado de la piel diría que tonymoly es mi primera opción. Sus productos son espectaculares y uno de mis favoritos es el tomato. Desde el primer momento en que lo aplicas te das cuenta de sus maravillosos efectos, la finalidad de este producto es desintoxicar e hidratar la piel, pero ademas de ello ayuda a controlar el exceso de grasa y aclarar e igualar el tono de piel. Esta a base de extractos naturales de tomate frescos, lo cual es maravilloso para nuestra piel. En mi caso me ha ayudado un montón para reducir y podría atreverme a decir que casi que eliminado las manchitas que el acné me ha dejado, ademas de unificar mi piel dándole una luminosidad despampanante.
member-ca409
mite producto me blanqueo la piel de manera muy rapida ya que el tomate y el limon que contiene esta crema elimina las manchas de la piel y efectivamente me las quitos en 2meses
Mhisha Marie C.
Las Pinas, Metro Manila
I already tried tomatox magic white massage pack before so it's really easy for me to do this review. The whitening effect is actually not permanent although it will lighten up your skin little by little with continues usage. After I emptied my first jar I noticed that my skin became whiter by at least I think 2 tones and that was quite good and that makes it my favorite mask pack

What I also like about this is that the brightening effect last the whole day so even without putting any bb cream or foundation on ,your skin will still look whiter & radiant. And I suggest to use it everyday to achieve your dream white skin. My skin also feels nourished because of the calming and soothing effect of the tomato. No irritation or any allergic reaction on my face. However, if you were thinking if it smells like tomato then it's not it actually smells like somewhat floral with fruity scent. Definitely not tomato, LOL.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?