TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Kc C.

BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

Lillie V.
Indianapolis
I have a bunch of Tony Moly face sheet masks - I buy them from Urban Outfitters and Ulta. They’re so cute, a great price to stock up on, and fun to use. I’m just not a huge fan of sheet masks because I find them kind of cold, a little difficult to fit to my face (I have a smaller face) and not as effective as the face masks you apply and wash off. However, these smell nice & it’s nice that your skin can absorb the leftover product even after the mask is removed (I also find myself using the product still left in the package on my neck, etc). All in all, they’re a fun and worthwhile addition to your skincare regimen.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I definitely think this is a great purchase for most skin types. I've bought 3 containers of it so far, and not just for the cute packaging! It smells a bit sweet and fruity, and it leaves your skin really bright and fresh. It does feel a tiny bit greasy during the summer, but I don't mind that.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Monti M.
I really enjoyed this face mask. It smelled amazing and I felt like it was effective in smoothing and brightening my skin. After I used it the first time, my skin felt more refreshed and awake. It was easy to use and it wasn’t super pricey. I would recommend this mask.
Jenny S.
Northampton, PA
I love Tony Molly’s sheet masks!! The mask was super effective in hydrating my sensitive skin. Always leaves my feeling refreshed!! The the masks are never dry, always super moist and smell good as well. I recommend trying these masks if you have sensitive skin like I do, NO IRRiTATION 💕
Young&pretty R.
New york
The packaging is so cute. I really like the scent of it. The texture was nice too. But it was just ok. According to price it was ok . It didn't do wonders. I would repurchase it. I can get other mask that are more effective on this price.
Iliana R.
Beckley
This product was very good. I’m made my skin feel very smooth. It blew me away with how good it was really. This was my first time using it and what really drew me in was the packaging. What I didn’t like was the smell though.
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE
I'm honestly not sure if this was the one I tried. But I don't think it really matters. There definitely seems to be quiet the cult following of this product. So they must be doing something right
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
this is the only face mask i’ve tried & i will probably never try another one after, i’m so obsessed with my tightening & brightening face mask & i can tell my skin is very different after use
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved using this product. It really helped rejuvenate my skin and reduce redness. It did not disappoint! Price was good and packaging was so cute (just like all of their goodies). I didn’t even mind displaying it in my bathroom around guests!

Would purchase again!
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?