TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Mhisha Marie C.TONYMOLY Tomato Magic Massage Pack uploaded by Kc C.

BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY tomato magic massage pack contains tomato water and tomato ingredients. This multi-function product brings instant magic brightening and vitalizing effects when being used as a massage cream, and cleansing effect when being used as a pack. This soft massage cream and cleanly wash-off mask delivers highly vitalizing, truly clarifying, magic brightening, hydrating and protecting effects to the skin, leaving the skin amazingly bright, clear and supple. see more...

sarah c.
Piscataway, NJ
I didn't see as much brightening but this product soothed my skin a lot. I would use this everyday in the morning and feel as though my face did a thorough deep cleansing.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This was by far the worst thing I have ever tried. I got some samples in a subscription box I get every month. Wow. It said keep it on for 10 minutes, so I did. Then I washed it off with warm water and lets just say my face was so white. I'm medium skin toned so this definitely didnt go with the rest of my body. I had to scrub my face with 3 different facial cleansers to get that off my face. I will never ever try or recommend this product. Maybe its just for lighter skin tones I don't know but never again.
Lindsey E.
I got my mother this for Mother's Day and she was surprisingly into it for someone who rarely does any sort of skincare. If you're not big into skincare, this one might be fun for you. My mom loved massaging it into her skin and then letting it go and forgetting about it for a while. She said she did notice an overall increase in brightness of her skin.
Skylar W.
45238
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask,it really brightens the face and makes you feel refreshed.While using it does burn slightly but it doesn't make the skin feel irritated after.I've used this multiple times and will continue and I will buy again.I would recommend to anyone who needs a nice brightening.
Juliana R.
Goodyear , AZ
Wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this whimsical looking mask off Amazon on a whim. I actually love it's effects. It truly brightens my skin! It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin as I thought it might. Skin feels soft and pores look smaller. Will buy again when I run out.
Diana P.
Miami
Esta crema a base de tomate Tomatox de Tony Moly es utilizada para blanquear la piel del rostro y eliminar manchas producidas por el sol o el acné. Recomiendo usarla 1 vez a la semana en el rostro y el cuello y enjuagar con agua tibia.
Jourdan T.
This mask was effective, however the smell was overwhelming. The price is alright and it was gentle on the skin and make it feel very hydrated. I got it as a gift, so I wouldn't rebuy simply due to the smell, but it was effective.
Melissa B.
San Ysidro, CA
White cream that refreshes your skin, also it does leave your skin more clear. Good quantity for its price. Very cute packaging korean style. A must have in your tony moly creams.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I'm really happy I found this massage pack! I found it at Miibox for $10! The packaging is THE CUTEST! It's a 🍅! There isn't much of scent which I love! You take a little bit and massage it for about 2-3 minutes and then let it sit for 20 (or longer) minutes! When you rinse it does take some work to get off but once you do your face will look so radiant ! My skin gets bright with every use! I feel so glowly too! I never need makeup after I apply it too, and this coming from a girl who wouldn't leave the house without it! I'm just so happy with it so far! It's my first time but so far so amazing!
Tara D.
Kansas city, MO
This was awesome! I got this for free with some masks i ordered. My face was so soft and supple after waking the next morning. Good stuff. Will definitely order again.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Would this product help whiten other parts of the body?
Paola M.
How good is this product?