TONYMOLY Timeless Ferment Snail Eye Mask uploaded by Jen V.TONYMOLY Timeless Ferment Snail Eye Mask uploaded by karima l.

BY TONYMOLY

Care for the delicate skin under your eyes with our concentrated snail hydrogel eye mask. This unique, anti-aging eye mask contains an intense essence extracted from snail mucin, which is designed to re-hydrate, soften, repair, and brighten skin.

Size:0.35oz x2

INGREDIENTS

Water, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Glucan, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Agar, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzophenone-4, CI 19140

WHAT MAKES IT GOOD?
Formulated with gold tea ferment and snail mucus processed through a special gold fermentation process as well as aloe vera, the mask provides a restorative treatment to rough, damaged skin for serious hydration, radiance + resilience.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Snail Mucus - Promotes anti-aging and helps repair the skin.
Centella Asiatica Extract - Protects skin and provides a soothing effect.
Aloe Vera Extract - Soothes and provides intense moisture.

HOW TO USE?
After cleansing and toning, gently align masks under each eye.
Wear up to 20 minutes and discard.
Follow with the remaining steps of your skincare routine.

Ashley W.
Collierville, TN
Very cooling and soft! I used these while in the midst of a Netflix binge and was extremely pleased with how refreshed and soft my eyes felt and looked! It’s not that easy to find in stores locally to me, or I’d give it five stars!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Love these so much. I got into Korean beauty products back about 5 years ago and these were one if my first purchase. I love how they work. I still use them to this day!
Abi A.
I got these in South Korea last year and they are amazing. Usually people might think it is disgusting since snail is one of the ingredients but it is very effective. These patches can be used at least three times and they reduce the puffiness and brightens the skin under the eyes. I would definitely recommend using these patches at night to allow the serum to deeply sink into the skin.

This product is priced about $2 per piece and so it is bit on the pricey side. In the end, I would definitely recommend on using these patches.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I love these they are slimy and fun, they are hard to keep on sorta if you are planning on being up and about while wearing these but they are super hydrating for under the eyes and don't have a weird smell or anything great for tired eyes or for a spa day.
Lauren D.
I like to put these eye patches on in the morning and at night. I leave them on for about 20 minutes. They are hydrating and lovely. I would absolutely re-purchase this product. I also like to flip them over and put them on my smile lines around my mouth before tossing them. Double duty!
Amanda E.
Perfect under eye patches for everyone! When you're feeling a little puffy, just pop these on and you are good to go! Leaves my under eye area feeling soft, smooth, and refreshed. I would recommend this to all.
Abby H.
I am obsessed with everything Tony Moly sells! I have tried so many of their products and have not been disappointed by any! I would recommend everything and anything by the brand Tony Moly to everyone!
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
So I get it- Korean skincare is all the rage right now, but this product just didn't impress me that much.

Made with snail, this product is an under eye mask that should be used to help lessen the appearance of dark circles and fatigue under the eyes.

When I tried it, I felt like the eye masks weren't moist enough, and they were so thick they couldn't even stay glued to my face. I didn't see that much improvement or change at all for that matter underneath my eyes after use.

Overall giving it a 2 of 5. Please reach out if you have any questions!

*Things to Consider & Other tips*
- Now I will say that if this product is used regularly it might have different results, but that's a lot of $$$.
- I did like the fact that when I put the mask underneath my eyes the area that came into contact with that was very cool and refreshing. Perfect for someone who has red or irritable skin.
Kim C.
These are okay, I can't really tell if they do anything besides hydrate my eyes but they feel nice when put on! They're gels filled with Essence that's supposed to heal wrinkles and dryness over time but I guess I have to use it more before I see the effects.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
These eye masks are awesome! If you've never used eye masks and/or you're hesitant to try these because of the 'snail' excretion in the ingredients, I can assure you that the ingredients are non-irritating and the Koreans have been using this for years. These eye masks reduce puffiness, soothe the delicate under eye skin, and brighten. K-Beauty products are amazing. Highly recommend!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How often do you use this? Did you notice a difference right away?
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
Has anyone tried these? Wondering if I should use at night or in the AM
This product is  amazing
Jennifer L.
Minneapolis
I am wondering if any of you have used the snail products for K beauty. Reviews online say positive things but I’m never TONYMOLY Timeless Ferment Snail Eye Mask sure if those are real people or not.

Amazon