BY TONYMOLY

Buy now on Soko Glam
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with pure fermented green tea extract in lieu of distilled water, this antioxidant-rich cream is gel based to provide intense hydration without being sticky or too heavy on skin. The gel based cream contains over 63% of fermented green tea extract and allows skin to retain moisture for long hours by forming a thin hydrating layer on dry skin.

Our Chok Chok collection features a special fermented Korean green tea called 'ChungTaeJeon' with over a thousand years of history. 'ChungTaeJeon', the world's first naturally fermented green tea, is fermented through sunlight for over 365 days and provides gentle yet intense moisture and hydration that lasts.

Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclomethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26 Pantaerythrityl Teraethylhexanoate Buthylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Sorbitan Olivate Cetearyl Olivate 1,2-Hexanediol Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 Polysilicone-11 Phytosterly/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil Disodium EDTA 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid

Usage: After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, apply a quarter-sized amount of this cream. Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.

Use it as your last skincare step at night.

Jessie S.
Greenville
I can't say enough good things about TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream and TonyMoly in general. It is a gel-based cream, and it comes in two sizes, 60ml and 100ml. I got the smaller size to test it out, but I will definitely be purchasing the bigger one next time. First of all it smells amazing! Very citrusy. It contains fermented green tea extract which has tons of anti-oxidants and is really moisturizing, Lemon seed oil for it's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities, and Rosewood oil to help soothe. It took a little bit longer to absorb into my skin all the way, but it feels so soothing while you are applying it and while it is absorbing. The next day, after I use the cream at night, my skin always feels so soft and supple. My face also feels like it is less oily than when I use other products. I have combination skin that can be a little sensitive, and I have had absolutely no problems with this cream. I highly recommend this cream!
Wendy A.
Richmond, VA
I am in so in love with this cream and so is my husband. I walked into the Tony Moly store looking around for a nice serum/moistsurizer. This winter has been extra harsh for my skin due to the extreme cold temperatures. I have oily/dry skin but so far I am mostly having the dry part be a problem. I have gotten to the point that my skin felt rough and had large dry patches. When I walked into Tony Moly I didn't expect to find the solution to my answer. I asked the young lady if she could help direct me and she told me that this cream would solve all my skin concerns. This cream is super hydrating without being to heavy or too watery. This has the perfect balance and is very refreshing. My husband loves this cream too and also started using it so when I run out I'll be buying the larger pot. Highly recommend to bring moisture and comfort back to your skin. Definitely has been my saving grace this winter.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I've been testing out the TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream these last few weeks, and I am really liking it so far. I have sensitive, combination skin, that is easily dehydrated. I look for lighter layers in my skincare routine instead of heavier products. While this is a cream, it certainly does have a watery gel like feel that melts quickly into skin instead of sitting on top. I use this only at night, and sometimes follow with a sleeping pack. I think it'll be best during early spring and the cooler Fall months, but probably won't use it during the summer.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I received this in a beauty subscription bag to try. It's a gel-type moisturizer with TONS of skin benefits. I suffer from major redness around my nose, and this seemed to soothe it. It is super gentle on the skin, and leaves it fresh, and soft. It smells like light citrus, and absorbs quickly in to the skin. It doesn't leave a residue or feel tacky at all. I will probably buy the full size once I need moisturizer.
Jessica W.
Delmar, DE
I got a sample in my ipsy bag. I wasn't expecting to be impressed. It's a moisturizer. Nothing to be excited about.... I was wrong. It has this smell that I didn't think would go well for my sinuses.... again I was wrong. I start rubbing this in to my skin... not only can I feel myself waking up a bit more but I feel my sinuses clearing as I rub this in. I have no idea what is in this but if you're someone who has trouble waking up in the morning or you have sinus issues you NEED to try this. I will definitely be purchasing a full size when I run out of this sample... be warned it does leave a bit of a stickiness to your skin, but I can easily put something else on top of it to get rid of that...
Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
Me: dry, dehydrated skin w/huge pores on my chin along with flakey patches. Ugh. I had tried everything from the VERY expensive (looking at you, SK-II) to the uber cheap and things would improve for a bit and then return, sometimes worse. I got this in my ipsy bag and it is a game-changer.

This has a creamy, whipped, gel-ish texture. A small amount goes far - as you put it on, it melts and covers much more area than a normal cream or gel. It absorbs well and leaves a hydrated and plumped feel to my skin. It's got a cooling effect like a gel so it's refreshing, too. That's great if your skin is a bit moody. I love using it after my lactic acid serum. It calms everything down!

There is a scent and it's a citrusy, fresh sort of one. I hate fragrance in skincare (why have it?) but this is from some of the ingredients (probably the lemon seed oil) and not just added perfume. It's non-offensive and doesn't irritate my skin or my eyes.

I've been using this for a month now in combination with rose water toner, tiny amounts of marajuca oil, BareMinerals serum and voila! My skin looks healthy and happy again! The dryness is resolved, the flakey patches are gone, my skin is smooth and so soft that I have to refrain from touching it. Oh, and my pores are so much smaller that I'm no longer embarrassed to wear foundation and I'm no longer embarrassed to not wear foundation. Haha!

Definitely recommend this one. Most importantly, it works and the price is amazing for a 2oz jar. I truly hope they never stop making it.
KHADIJAH M.
This cream has its pros and cons. I won't say it was great and I will say it's not my favorite but it didn't do what I expected it to do I guess. It did clean my skins surface but I don't think my skin really was cleansed how it should. It made my skin feel dry and I didn't see any difference for the weeks I used it. Maybe it was just my skin it wasn't for as I do have drying skin but the brand itself is good!
Marlee S.
Youngtown, AZ
The texture of this is really fun. It starts out creamy and as you massage it into your skin it kind of emulsifies and becomes watery (hence the name, I guess). It smells nice without being overly fragranced. I have combo skin and it did well for my dry areas but left my t zone somewhat greasy, so I don’t think I will be trying this again.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Wow, I absolutely love this moisturizer. My little sister got it in her Ipsy package and decided to give it to me, I’m so glad she did! It smells fantastic, it smells just like lemons. The formula of the product is so creamy and smooth on your face. It takes a little longer to absorb into your skin than other moisturizers I’ve used, but it’s worth the time. Patting it into your skin is the greatest feeling ever. Consistent use (twice a day) has made my skin the smoothest it’s ever been, and has eliminated my dry patches on my very dry skin. Is it just me, or do Korean skincare companies always come out on top? I can’t wait to buy more of my own, and try other Tony Moly products.
Tori B.
I LOVE this moisturizer. The texture is a gel based moisturizer, so it works well for oily skin who don't need a heavy layer. It blends right into skin and has this light, refreshing scent that is just amazing. I use it morning and night and would highly recommend. It's a great amount of product for the price point.

back