Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersTONYMOLY
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream

TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream

Formulated with pure fermented green tea extract in lieu of distilled water, this antioxidant-rich cream is gel based to provide intense hydration without being sticky or too heavy on skin. The gel based cream contains over 63% of fermented green tea extract and allows skin to retain moisture for long hours by forming a thin hydrating layer on dry skin.

Our Chok Chok collection features a special fermented Korean green tea called 'ChungTaeJeon' with over a thousand years of history. 'ChungTaeJeon', the world's first naturally fermented green tea, is fermented through sunlight for over 365 days and provides gentle yet intense moisture and hydration that lasts.

Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cyclomethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26 Pantaerythrityl Teraethylhexanoate Buthylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Sorbitan Olivate Cetearyl Olivate 1,2-Hexanediol Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 Polysilicone-11 Phytosterly/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil Disodium EDTA 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid

Usage: After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, apply a quarter-sized amount of this cream. Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.

Use it as your last skincare step at night.

Yay or Nay? Thinking on buying it
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream. Is it effective to use this alone with different products if I do not have the whole collection?
Will this help with really dry skin without being to oily?
Start your review of TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Nice and lightweight. Applied smoothly and absorbs quickly. Light and pleasant, natural/ herbal scent. Skin feels moisturized without being weighed drown. Would happily repurchase. #skincare #tonymoly #kbeautyTONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream
Mary P.
Fairfax, VA
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Mary P.
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Mary P.
I don’t mean to keep writing about Korean products but IN MY OPINION it saved me. It made me want to invest my money being a wholesaler and helping others because my skin was DISGUSTING! This moisturizer is similar to the Belif bomb aqua but CHEAPER and chemically better. Ignore my eye bag worked a 24hr shift does that 🥰🥰
Annie B.
W Portsmouth, OH
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Annie B.
This moisturizer is amazing ! It's a very gentle and natural formula. It contains 100% pure green tea ferment extract ! I actually also used mine on my new tattoos, it's that gentle ! It keeps my skin hydrated all day or night. Never any skin issues because if it. I wou look d deff recommend!
Kelsey S.
Strasburg, VA
My favorite moisturizer. I have oily skin and this keeps me moisturized so my skin doesn’t product too much oil without over moisturizing and clogging my pores. Has a slight cooling feeling. Would repurchase
Emily S.
Irmo, SC
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loveeee Tonymoly and use their other products but I really can’t tell what this moisture cream does. It doesn’t seem very different from their watery lotion. I use the watery skin and watery lotion and this is just slightly thicker. Sometimes I skip it only because I feel like its very heavy.
Celia S.
Oroville , CA
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Celia S.
I think this moisturizer which I obviously with a million of their products, right before my oil or right before a sleeping mask. Being a part of the K Beauty Community I am seriously addicted and I am not planning on going anywhere! Not only did I go from cystic acne but that is not the point on this review, I wanted to discuss this because it is such a powerful antioxidant and has such a beautiful ingredient list. I buy mine off of yesstyle.com and most of the time they are in stock they can be found I think they might be on Amazon as well. This mixes really well with vitamin C or peptides! They literally just do this beautiful dance with one another! So antioxidants basically saved my skin. ️ ❤️
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Destini B.
This is an amazing moisture cream. It helps get rid of all my dry patches and keeps my skin feeling so amazing and soft. It has a very gentle but delicious scent. It’s very smooth and creamy going on. I highly suggest it for anyone who suffers from dry patches or dry skin!
Jessie S.
Greenville
TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream uploaded by Jessie S.
I can't say enough good things about TONYMOLY The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream and TonyMoly in general. It is a gel-based cream, and it comes in two sizes, 60ml and 100ml. I got the smaller size to test it out, but I will definitely be purchasing the bigger one next time. First of all it smells amazing! Very citrusy. It contains fermented green tea extract which has tons of anti-oxidants and is really moisturizing, Lemon seed oil for it's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities, and Rosewood oil to help soothe. It took a little bit longer to absorb into my skin all the way, but it feels so soothing while you are applying it and while it is absorbing. The next day, after I use the cream at night, my skin always feels so soft and supple. My face also feels like it is less oily than when I use other products. I have combination skin that can be a little sensitive, and I have had absolutely no problems with this cream. I highly recommend this cream!
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such a nice product. It’s luxurious, it smells amazing, the texture is unique and I really love it. It’s not too oily or greasy, it feels like a water cream but better. I received this as a sample in my ipsy bag and it’s definitely on my wish list now!!
Suzette O.
Santa Fe
Absolutely love these products. Their Green Tea line of cleansing, toning and micellar gel, is excellent when your face becomes dull and needs a good wash and watery cream. I recommend it for all ages!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Venice Y.
Vancouver
il y a 3 mois
Kaylee S. il y a 2 mois
Yes I just use the moisturizer from the Tony Moly line and really like it! Whatever works best for your skin.
Ameena K.
gujranwala
il y a un an
Carmen's P. il y a un an
Yes!! Where I live is really humid and this cream worked perfectly for me, it just smells like leaves. 😅