suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

I can only comment about the texture of the serum. I personally did not experience any significant results. But I think the sample I got was too small. Overall it’s a nice serum with a good texture. It wears well and can be layered with sunscreen. It also goes well under makeup. The serum is moisturizing, tightening and absorbs well too! Overall a great product

Product reviewed: Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Serum 100ml 100ml

I have the set of serum, toner and eye cream (couldnt get the moisturiser) and I use them all in conjunction. I think I've seen a difference, my skin definitely feels very soft and supple, it looks clear. Anything with tea is going to attract me instantly so I had to try these.

Product reviewed: Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Serum 100ml 100ml

I love this really helps with aging and it has black tea. Recognized by the royal family I see why. Also pretty affordable.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I want to know if anyone has had any negative side effect with the tony moly black tea serum? I have gotten bumps and redness along my laugh lines. I'm going to not use it and see what happens. But please let me know if anyone has gotten any side effects from using this product. Thank you in advance.
How do I try this product ?
I got this serum in my August Ipsy box and I was wondering if I can I use this serum even if I have oily face with acne??
more questions