TONYMOLY The Black Tea London Classic Serum

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. An anti-dioxiding serum with 51% black tea extracts helps improve wrinkles and evens skin tone, replenishing moisture and restoring skin elasticity. After washing your face, apply moderate amount and pat for absorption.

I want to know if anyone has had any negative side effect with the tony moly black tea serum? I have gotten bumps and redness along my laugh lines. I'm going to not use it and see what happens. But please let me know if anyone has gotten any side effects from using this product. Thank you in advance.
How do I try this product ?
I got this serum in my August Ipsy box and I was wondering if I can I use this serum even if I have oily face with acne??
Start your review of TONYMOLY The Black Tea London Classic Serum!
This stuff is awesome! It has a slight tea smell to it but its soft and very pleasant. I've been using this twice a day for a few weeks and it makes my skin look and feel great. It's slightly tacky when applied, but it sinks in quickly and it sits well under makeup. I wish I found this product sooner.
Middletown, RI
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is just okay in my opinion. It’s very thick in consistency. It reminds me of syrup. I prefer liquidy toners. This didn’t feel intensely hydrating either for how thick it was. Overall, not the best but will probably finish.
Central City, NE
TONYMOLY The Black Tea London Classic Serum uploaded by JordyMarie F.
Love love love this serum! It's so moisturizing and does not make your face look greasy or oily! A little but goes a long way and a little bottle will last forever!
Sugar Land, TX
A perfect serum. I used the travel size but wanted to try the full size but this product is expensive.. I was having Hormonal acne for the first time.. so when I applied one night, the next day my face was completely clear. It’s clear transparent serum works wonder to your skin.
Street, MD
I got a 10ml tube in a monthly bag I get and this is a watery serum. I didn't like that and it just told down your hands and fingers when squeezing any out which was terrible. It didn't feel like it did anything for my skin and I didn't like it because of the consistency.
corbin, KY
TONYMOLY The Black Tea London Classic Serum uploaded by Juanita L.
I received a sample of this serum in my ipsy bag and after trying it for just a week I had to have the full size.It makes my skin so dewy and moisturized and the packaging is very convenient. And it's priced at a steal!
Lowell, MI
i really love this product! the consistency is a really nice cooling gel that glides amazingly across the skin and leaves you feeling so deeply hydrated. i love to use this serum as a base for my makeup and my skin is always nice and plump and bright! i highly recommend this serum for anyone with dry to normal skin!
Bloomington, CA
This was my first experience with the TONYMOLY brand and I've been a huge fan every since. They have a lot of cute products in a lower price range, a lot of which I feel might be better suited to younger skincare needs, but the Black Tea London Classic line definitely kicks it up several notches with sophisticated ingredients and style. I recieved this serum as a sample in my Ipsy bag and I was very excited as I had just started experimenting with serums, and I've compared every other serum to it since. The first thing I noticed is the very clean, fresh and gentle fragrance I enjoyed tremendously. I was using this serum in the late winter/ early spring months when the weather is still crisp and drying, it brought life back to my face. Within a few days I noticed a brighter complexion, plumper and dewy. Over time it nourished my skin and replenished it, and within a few weeks I started see a subtley younger version of myself. I don't have a big problem with wrinkles yet, but my skin did have signs of stress and looked generally dull and tired. This serum erased all of that. Absorbs nicely. I used on my face, neck, and decolletage. I loved how soothing and hydrating it was. Left my skin softer. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs their skin brought back to life.
Kansas City
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really like the lightweight consistency of this serum. It dries nicely and doesn’t feel too tacky on the skin. I really feel like it soaks into my skin rather than sits on top of it. I also like the smell of it.
TONYMOLY The Black Tea London Classic Serum uploaded by Epifania M.
I received this serum in one of my subscriptions bags. Once I used it I loved it. I have dry skin and I was having problems with my moisturizer absorbing. With this product my moisturizer was absorbed and my dry patches were not visible. I would definitely purchase the full size of this when I'm out of serums.