TONYMOLY Tako Pore Sebum Sun Stick

This will be your new must-have to throw in every single bag you own this summer (you may want to purchase multiples).

Formulated for combination and oily skin types who hate the thought of sunscreen (let alone re-applying it), this cute stick contains SPF 50, marine extracts and calamine to calm skin.

Easy, hands-free, and adorable, this sunscreen stick will actually make you want to apply sun protection throughout the day!

Ingredients: Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Phenethyl Benzoate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, PEG-2 Stearate, Fragrance(Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin

Does this leave a white cast on darker tones?
How well does this product work? Does it leave white residue? Is it sticky?
How much does this cost 🤔
Start your review of TONYMOLY Tako Pore Sebum Sun Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
TONYMOLY Tako Pore Sebum Sun Stick uploaded by Kelli B.
This TonyMoly Sunblock is not only adorable, but it is so convenient to use!it is good for your pores and does not clog them like a lot of sunblocks. It is gentle enough to use around my mouth and eyes. I have found my on the go sunblock!
Molly W.
San Antonio
TONYMOLY Tako Pore Sebum Sun Stick uploaded by Molly W.
I really wanted to find a sunscreen/sun protection product that wasn't a cream because in the summer heat, the less heavy layers of makeup the better. So I stumbled upon this on the Internet and was very interested due to the apparent ease and lightness of application, the adequate SPF level of 50, and, of course, it's cuteness! I finally got my hands on it, and it has so far lived up to my expectations. It glides easily onto my skin, it's not tacky or sticky, it feels quite light on my skin, and it doesn't discolor my skin at all. As far as the actual sun protection, I haven't stayed in the sun quite long enough to determine the effectiveness. I'll update this review when I do.
Megan  R.
Washington, DC
A fantastic way to get your sun protection! Such adorable packaging that is also very convenient on the go. You won’t forget to apply with this bright yellow squid! This product applies smoothly to skin and then you couldn’t even tell it’s there.
Lian S.
Providence, RI
Works great. It’s light and doesn’t feel greasy or leave a white tint in the skin. The container is super cute and easy to stash in your purse. My only complaint is that I wish it was a bit bigger.
Emily G.
I love this to do touch ups on my face throughout the day. You do not feel it on your skin once you put it on. It also does a great job at preventing you from getting burned.
Emily C.
Blue Springs
It's a completely invisible sunscreen and a little goes a long way it's not a big stick you kind of have to run it around the edges of your face and maybe down your nose and spread it out with your fingers by how it feels until it absorbs which it does for me very fast.
Aillene V.
Pico rivera, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
It works like any other sun screen. I’m a sucker for packaging sooo...... yea I caught it not really worth it
Sinai R.
DeLand
This is my go to sunscreen everyday! Its very easy to apply and a little gotta a long way! Because of that, be careful that you don't apply too much. Overall I love it! Its not heavy and doesn't leave a white cast on my tan skin
Sara L.
Eendendaal
It looks cute and all but as soon as I tried to use it, it broke off. This product did not meet my expectations at all. I think it should've been more firm. The product itself is gentle but i still dont like it. I wouldn't be buying it again though.
Ada S.
It’s my favorite sunscreen ever , isn’t oily , and the package it’s so cute! You can bring this one little thing every wear in your purse I love how it smells and feel and for the price it worths it