BY TONYMOLY #96 in Lotion

Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack see more...

• I want to know if this mask is worth an investment? Does ...2 Answers
  • Does this works well? Is it worth buying ?2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to remove white heads?2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is a great nose strip! So much better than all the rest and I'll tell you why...1) because it is a 3 nose strip process that helps soften blackheads, removes them, and then soothes and tightens pores, 2) because it smells so good (oh that strawberry smell!), 3) because it is flippin' adorable.  The first nose strip is a cotton sheet mask that helps soften sebum and blackheads.  Leave this one on for 15-20 minutes.  The second is the typical nose strip, apply wet, leave on for 10-15 minutes until the strip is completely dry, then start removing from the edges.  The third and final strip is a gel-like mask that helps tighten and soothe the freshly clean pores.  Leave this one on 5-10 minutes, and then pat/rub in the remaining solution on your nose to help it absorb.  The strips really work and I like that there is that extra step afterwards to help soothe the skin that you just ripped off of your nose.  The whole process is kind of fun and interactive, and highly satisfying!
Melany K.
I recommend using this on a day off to relax. It takes about 10-15 mins for each step. The first step melts the things in your pores, the second step is like a regular pore strip that u carefully pull off to lift the white and black heads out of the pores. The third step tightens your pores once they are clean so other impurities don’t get trapped inside. Reasonable logic for each step. I saw a difference in my pores. I thought this was a fun and cute little package.
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
The Tony Moly runaway strawberry seeds 3-step nose pack was one of my first Tony Moly purchases and one of my holy grails
🍓the package opens in three sections; one mask per pouch
🍓the first mask is a concoction of witch hazel and fruit and leaf extracts that help soften sebum and blackheads. This is applied for 15-20 min
🍓the second mask is the nose patch that adheres to blackheads and sebaceous filaments. Ensure you apply this mask to a wet nose and wait 10-15 min for the mask to dry
🍓the final mask is a soothing gel essence that is applied for 5-10 mins and patted into the skin
🍓remove mask and stare in awe at all of the gunk this sheet removes 😦
🍓this pack smells like fresh strawberries and leaves my nose looking baby fresh. It is one mask that I keep multiples of on hand and recommend to anyone battling nose crud. Love,
Lisa R.
Munster
If you can see the pores on your nose, you need to try this. If you thought you were satisfied by other nose strips, you need to try this. With a 3-step cocktail of witchhazel, strawberries, and possibly witchcraft?! Your pores will shrink. The results I saw after using this nose pack were so impressive I now commit to doing one every week! Your nose will be the cleanest ever!
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
Holy mother of pearls! If you’re looking for a fun, more interactive nose strip routine that’s literally going to suck Satan himself outta your pores this is the route you may want to go! My nose has never been for clear in all it’s days until I used this little guy. I like that it has a sebum softener before and a nose soothing after care serum for after as well! Super fun
Nicole H.
Holiday
I absolutely loved these! They smelled so good and I loved that my nose felt so moisturized after using! The biore strips I use I feel like they might get a bit more out but I am always so dry and flakey after. This got a lot out and still felt hydrating and I feel my pores looked a tad bit smaller after using! I would definitely repurchase! 100% recommend.
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
There are 3 steps to this set. I feel like the main one that actually made a difference was the actual pore strip which was pretty standard and similar to any other pore strip I got.
The other two steps- while I didn’t see a difference- were super fun! I paired my nose mask with another mask I had for the rest of my face and I felt so pampered
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
One of the best blackhead products I've tried! Step one is a sheet mask for your nose that preps it for the next step. It stays on 15-20minutes. It has a strong smell and slight cooling sensation. I don't mind this at all though some might. Step two is the actual peel. You apply it to a wet nose & leave it for about 10-15 minutes & then peel it off slowly and wow! It really grabs onto the gunk in your pores and pulls it right out!! So satisfying. Step three is a gel patch that seals up the now empty pores & leaves your nose feeling soft. It stays on for about 10-15 minutes also. Definitely can be a time consuming product but so worth it! And for the price, you can't go wrong.
Shelby S.
Upper Sandusky, OH
I had a relaxing girls night with me, myself, and this nose mask one night. It’s a 3 step mask, and it’s a really good value! I liked that it was like a blackhead softener, a pore strip, and then a tightener! I picked it up randomly at Ulta one day and unfortunately haven’t purchased it again, but I would totally in the future.
Salem M.
elizabeth city
I got this on sale at ulta hopping to kill some of my blackheads. Well it didn’t work. I used the first step and it slid around a lot. Then I went for the second. Hurt about as much as I expected but only got one tiny little thing of gunk from my pores. That’s it. My favorite part of this was the last step. I found it really fun and it felt cool all-though it probably clogged my pores some. The smell wasn’t terrible or great. I wouldn’t really recommend it.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.