TONYMOLY Pure Eco Bamboo Pure Water Cleansing Water uploaded by Tammy F.TONYMOLY Pure Eco Bamboo Pure Water Cleansing Water uploaded by Nicole T.

BY TONYMOLY

Tony Moly Pure Eco Bamboo Pure Water Cleansing Water has excellent cleansing power. Leaves your skin feeling fresh without heaviness or slipperiness. It is hypoallergenic and mild enough for all skin types - even the delicate skin around your eyes. No need to rinse off.

McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
Oooooooo girl. I love Tony Moly, Tony Moly has a little piece of my heart so when I saw this in the clearance section at my Ulta, I thought I would give it a try by using as a makeup remover. I tried it that very night and the next day when Ulta opened, I bought out their entire stock. I’ve never had makeup disappear in ONE application of product before from makeup remover solutions, wipes, sprays, micellar waters, you name it, I’ve tried it. It removes EVERYTHING in ONE application. (Not to mention really clarifies your skin as well.) This is my new holy grail product and I’m so glad I was able to stock up on it.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Good cleansing water. I have had others that irritate my sensitive skin and this one does not. It has a refreshing cooling feel to it and it soothes my skin. Works great to take off makeup too. I love it and would buy it again. Much better than many other products that are similar.
Courtney M.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and has been extra helpful in refreshing my skin. It keeps it bright and hydrated on days I don’t wear cosmetics and also does an excellent job and cleaning the first layer of cosmetics off on the days I do. I really suggest this with the foaming gel cleanser in the same line as non drying options!
Jerie Ann P.
I love the smell of this. It’s a lot thicker than I thought it would be. It cleanses your face but I still don’t find it as good as miceller water. Definitely a runner up though. It makes your face feel moisturized but I have yet to use on a full face of make up. I’ve used it to remove eye make up though
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love this product it's amazing for my skin I have seen a difference on how it helps my skin looks healthy and bright and it met all my expectations and I would like to buy more so I won't run out
Nicole T.
Monson, MA
This is my favorite toner by far I love that it's 96% bamboo water it's amazing it's not harsh it doesn't burn your skin but it definitely does the job and you can use it as a micellar water in a pinch just to clean all the makeup off off your skin if you can't or you don't feel like doing your whole at night makeup remover routine
Kristin M.
I love this product! Especially during the scorching south Texas summer months. I carry this spritz in my purse at all times. I evwn have some stored at work in case I take my students outside or have cheer practice. It feels cool and fresh and hydrated my skin. I love Korean products. It's light, not oily or sticky, doesn't leave any residue, and sites quickly.
Lo D.
Indianapolis , IN
This truly did not refresh my skin as I thought it would- it just felt thin and sticky. When used in the middle of my routine the stickiness wasn't bothersome but I don't believe the product added to the healthiness of my skin. It just feels nice on my face.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
I use this as my pre moisturizer. It just soaks into my skin. It's like a fresh drink for my face. Light weight. My face feels so refreshed.
Tammy F.
Waterbury
Omg I love this cleanser it works superb . Works good taking off water proof makeup and it leaves your face feeling great