Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml

Enjoy an instant spritz of hydrating face mist made with mineral-rich Celtic water from Vosges du Nord France. This mist is enriched with nutrients that are skin-balancing and leave your face feeling refreshed and awake.

Where can I buy this besides the TonyMoly website?
Is this a setting spray or simply a water mister?
Would you recommend this product? Is it very moisturizing?
Start your review of Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml!
Dee F.
Phoenix, AZ
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Dee F.
Besides being absolutely adorable, this moisture mist smells like cotton candy and is very hydrating and non-irritating. Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml
Peyton G.
Crossville
This smells amazing! It has a very fruity essence. The packaging is so cute. The formula moistens my dry irrated skin. I have eczema. This is great for after the shower and to bed.
Erica F.
Milwaukee
Great for a little afternoon refresh or for finishing off your makeup and it’s adorable so you can’t go wrong!
Hannah H.
Takoma Park, MD
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Hannah H.
I have loved every tonymoly product I have tried and this is no exception. Not only is the component super cute, but the message is a great little refresh in the middle of the day when I'm feeling dry and use a little bit of a perk up. The mist is very fine and it is able to be sprayed evenly on my face without having to spray it a bunch.
Krasch C.
Boise, ID
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Krasch C.
Purchased at: Sleep Number
This is one of my favorite hydrating mists. It doesn’t leave my skin sticky and drys pretty fast. I love the little bottle too super cute. It’s perfect for travel. I do wish that the language on the back was also translated into English. But I already know what it’s made for :) Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml
Clarissa C.
San Ramon, CA
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Clarissa C.
Purchased at: KoreanMall
The packaging is SO cute!!! It’s the perfect travel size that fits right into any small bag! Who can beat TonyMoly with its adorable aesthetic! I love the way it smells and the mist sprays very finely. This surprisingly keeps my makeup in tact for at least 7 hours, which is great considering how oily my skin is. Although, it is a bit pricey for how small the bottle is.
Kenzi S.
Plant City, FL
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Kenzi S.
I love this moist mist in the summer, I store it in the fridge for extra cooling comfort! I can’t say just how hydrating it is as I always have on a really good moisturizer but it certainly feels refreshing and has a pleasant light fragrance. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin either.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Beatriz A.
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60 ml is very good mist before and after makeup and also refreshing. Have nices light scent. Is good value and talking about the packaging is beautiful and adorable 😍. High recommend I feel in love at the first look 😍😍
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist 60ml uploaded by Teresa P.
It's amazing. I use it everyday even when I'm not gonna wear makeup. It has a baby powder smell but it's nice and the mist is nice too.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I love all Tonymoly products, especially this one. Light weight and super adorable packaging and perfect for on the go!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...