BY TONYMOLY

Moist: Formulated with Berry and Baobab Tree Extracts, this mist provides skin with long lasting hydration followed by a light aromatic peach scent. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
I originally bought this because the packaging was super cute and I wanted to display it, then I decided to give it a try and my dry skin loved it! The spritz was a nice fine mist that felt nice on the skin without leaving any weird residue or anything. I tend to buy my K-Beauty from a website called YESSTYLE as they carry lots of brands and offer god deals so I picked this up from there!
Sarah C.
lakewood, OH
Smells incredible, like candy but not overwhelming! I keep it in my purse because it's so cute and it makes me happy. Always makes my friends go 'Aww' when they see it. Helps keep the face lightly moisturized! My only complaint is that it doesn't keep it hydrated for very long & doesn't feel like it goes very deep into my pores.
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana
I am a pretty big fan of this after receiving it in a beauty box. It's a very light, refreshing mist that also doubles to set makeup. It has a very light fragrance and feels so cooling, i have to resist spraying it more than necessary. My only caution is that you should avoid spraying it too close to your face, or you'll end up with little dots when it dries.
Courtney B.
Acworth, GA
I've been using tonymoly for awhile now I know I've said in other reviews I'm obsessed with Korean skin care this is another product I use in my makeup routine that I love one small spritz and it instantly brightens your entire face it's cheap on amazon and it kind of smells like peaches and makes a great setting spray or even subtle highlighter
Jessica S.
San Francisco
Does not have a fine spray!! And it'll get your whole face with one spritz. Instead of putting this on over makeup, I spray it on my bare skin and pat it in. The scent is light and pleasant and the packaging is ADORABLE. It's hard to give a good review of the product itself when the sprayer is so bad but it does feel really refreshing.
Chloe B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a sucker for cute packaging, which is what initially drew me to this item. It's a nice refresher, and has a nice, light fruity scent, but doesn't serve much purpose. It's not effective as a make-up setting spray, and due to the scent, wouldn't recommend this to use as a calming toner or spray, either.
Jessica L.
I love having this product in my purse, especially during the summer. Sometimes my skin gets really hot and dehydrated and spraying this on my face helps so much. Putting it in the fridge at night to make it cool in the morning is an amazing idea. <3 I haven't had one bad product from this brand yet <3
Kylie G.
Roscoe, IL
Not a bad product. It's nice and refreshing, good for on the go. The packaging is cute and it smells good. I don't really notice much of a difference using it (compared to without it) unless I pair it with a cushion foundation and spray the air puff with it.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my holy grail for a summer setting spray, this keeps me nice and dewy looking and smells fantastic, and oh my god the package is adorable!!! I use it daily over my makeup and it melts everything together and keeps it where it should be
Lizz A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product comes in such a cute packaging I have the pink and white one. The pink one smells better than the white one. It is cute and feels good when you spray it on your face. I don't know if you really need it but it's cute.