BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Bastante hidratante y con un color bell√≠simo. Me encanta, me deja un tono muy natural y los labios hidratados. El estuche es muy cute me s√ļper encanta sus dise√Īos. Lo comprar√≠a de nuevo cuando se me termine.
Gisele B.
Hesperia, CA
Beside have the most cutest looking bunny like creature on it ... this product is 5 stars !!!! works great !!! I love it soo much !!! and smell is wonderful !!!ūüėć
Kristal C.
Bradley
Love these little guys. Super cute and great to just throw in your pocket or purse for on the go. Plus the price for such a good tinted lip balm you can't beat.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
Love this lip balm for daily wear. It is so cute and it looks and smells great. I want them in every color. It is also pretty affordable. I got it online!
Jenene H.
lutz
Review for: 03 JUICY APPLE more...
This is literally the cutest thing ever! The packaging is adorable and the lipgloss itself is a great color. I definitely will buy again once I finish mine up.
Rachel S.
I love these little lipgloss sticks. They are so cute and they smell great. I love having these in my handbag. Not much color but they feel nice on the lips.
Mina H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The main reason I purchased this lipped and because of the packaging it's so adorable But I must admit the tent itself is really good, i really enjoyed it.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is a nice gloss! It smelled really peachy which I like! It's a subtle color. The packaging is super cute and I also have the strawberry color.
Jas S.
Taneytown
Cute and perfect for traveling! Every morning I toss this into my bag before my commute. Moisture isn't that bad but needs constant reapplication.
Shelley G.
I'm not a huge Tony Moly lip product fan. The products are affordable and true K-Beauty but I think you get what you pay for in the lip department.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!