BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These petite bunny gloss bars are so cute and perfect for throwing in your purse or a beach bag for summer! The packaging is adorable (obvs) and they lightly stain the lips while actually providing a good amount of moisture! They also smell very good! I have them in every color!
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
The packaging is adorable and each of the different colors has a different little bunny face. There's a variety of colors and it's all very subtle. It's not for long term wear, it doesn't last long and rubs off easily. Very easy to reapply though! Would buy again.
Madison V.
I love this gloss! The packaging is amazingly cute, the color is light but visible, and the formula is moisturizing. It's a favorite to throw in my bag and splash on for a simple pop of color.
emily w.
Mclean, VA
I always love the packaging for TonyMoly products! Great to keep in your purse and use throughout the day. If you're looking for pigment, this is NOT the gloss for you. The juicy cherry shade was the most pigmented out of all of them, and it still isn't a lot. HOWEVER, it does keep my lips moisturized and soft! The product smells really good and has a really nice natural color and makes my lips look full and plump.
Juli N.
New York , NY
I love these because they are a perfect mix of moisture but it doesn't feel tacky like a gloss and it isn't overly colorful because it's not a lipstick. It has a nice flavor and I love the little grumpy face. Super cute and great for every day use
Kim P.
It’s very cute & affordable. Its feels nice on the lips with a nice wash of color but nothing crazy. I just wish they had a bit more color pay off and lasting power.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Love this lip balm. Has just the right amount of color. The scent/ flavor is fantastic, it reminds me of peach candy. Price is good and the packaging is beyond adorable. Iv already bout two more in different flavors.
Krystal C.
I love this. The color is not too overwhelming, and looks pretty natural. Its moisturizing, and after all the gloss is gone, it stains your lips, so I would say its buildable. Also, the smell is great- it smells like strawberry! its also very cheap.
Hebah A.
Love this super cute gloss bar. I got this color and it's fairly pigmented, but is extremely moisturizing. Love the tint it gives, but you need to reapply it fairly often. Regardless it's super cheap and the packaging is super cute as well. Really want to see how a red looks on my lips.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I first saw this on Birchbox site and I had to try it. The packaging was so cute,bunny gloss.I really like this it is almost a balm instead of a gloss. Another great tinted balm.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!