BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Usagi ‚ėÜ.
Tallahassee FL
I picked this up on Amazon for around $3. It has a nice strawberry scent. Glides on smoothly. It has a nice soft tint of pink in it. The only issue I've had with it was that it dries my lips out after a while of wearing it but I found a trick to prevent this. I apply a thin layer of chapstick on my lips before applying the lip gloss.
Tiffany F.
Grovetown, GA
I have all 9 of the Bunny Gloss Bars, and I love them. They came in your standard clear bag packaging. They go on easy and smoothly they leave my lips feeling soft and smooth. The colors are not overpowering, light and airie great for those spring looks. I will definitely but them again when I use them all up. Also I have many TonyMoly products and I share what I buy on my YouTube channel: TiffanyForrister.
Fiona M.
Dekalb, IL
This is the only lip product I regularly keep in my purse. The packaging is adorable and the color is flattering. Obviously it doesn't last as long as liquid lipstick or anything but it's decently moisturizing and very pretty.
Moira H.
Washington, DC
An inexpensive and cute product, but the peachy pink is so light, its hardly visible! I'd like to try it in a different color. Its also kind of fragile, the stick broke in the package in my purse. Pretty good for the price though. Pictured, i put it on half on my lip
Tai E.
Hialeah, FL
This is one of my favorite lip bars from Tony moly. It is extremely moisturizing and has a subtle tint that gives your lips a hint of color you'll love. I use it very often and I like that there are various colors to choose from.
Great for this time of the year.
Crystal L.
San Antonio, TX
I love these gloss bars by Tonymoly, they have a nice tint which looks sweet when applied. I haven't had the problem of It getting dry on me. It's great for people who want nice, light colors and very easy to put on. I can't wait to buy all the other colors!
Michelle Y.
I love this product! My lips are quite sensitive, they react to a lot of lipsticks and lip balm but this lip product not only adds a nice tint to my lips, but they also moisturize my lips without breaking into a bad skin reaction. It's pretty cheap and surprisingly lasted me a long time. The packaging is also really cute! I look forward to trying the other lip tint colors.
Tammy H.
Ridgewood, NY
I have this gloss in Juicy Apple. It's a fuchsia sheer gloss that's easy to apply and very moisturizing. It has a pleasant scent and the color complements my medium skin tone. I have to get this gloss in every color!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I like this gloss a lot. I like to apply it before my lipstick. If you use it alone it will give you a natural shine. Is not a lip balm, so if you are searching for that this is not. I also like the super cute package and the price is good.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Tony Moly is LIFE. I buy everything by him on Amazon personally just because it is alot cheaper than buying it in a store for retail cost or on his website. This exceeded my expectations because the scent was just perfect and it was a really cute shade of pink. Love love love!
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!