BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Karina P.
Honestly one of the best lip balms I've ever tried. It leaves a nice tint on the lips after a few hours and it's super easy to reapply. It has a nice scent to it and it's easy to find. You can purchase it on the TonyMoly website or get it from Urban Outfitters where I found it. I was pretty excited when I purchased it since I've been trying to find an easy place to purchase Korean Beauty products. I also have the bunny perfume bar which smells amazing as well c:
SARAH G.
Sandy hook, CT
I love the packaging, it is so super cute. Gives lips a nice shine and leaves them feeling moist, but if your looking for color i would not recommend as it is not pigmented
Makayla C.
scottsdale
These gloss bars are amazing!! They are very moisturizing and provide a medium tint of color! There very long lasting and easy to apply! There packaging is so adorable and is easy to take on the go!
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
I bought this for the angry bunny packaging, but it easily became my favorite "off-duty" day lippie. As someone who works in high-end retail, a full face of makeup is expected so on my off days I love the lazy look; messy bun, easy makeup, but I still want to look cute.
I go for a monochromatic look with this lippie paired with coral blush, and some trendy burnt colored eyeshadow usually from UD Naked Heat which is a perfect look for a lazy summer day. This also keeps my lips more hydrated than my Fresh Sugar lippies, and has just enough pigment to look bright but natural. I am going back for more colors soon!
Khin O.
Kent, WA
The packaging is cute, the product is great and the color is good too! It's really good to carry around with you so you can just touch up. And it's definitely affordable!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my petite bunny glass bars! I have a few in different colors, and they all have decent color payoff for a lip balm, and provide a decent pop of color without being too bright or overpowering. My only gripe is that you do have to reapply throughout the day. They are decently moisturizing for the price though, and the packaging is super cute and a definite conversation piece! I always have a few in my purse, and whenever I pull one out I always get smiles and compliments. Definitely a great pick if you're looking for a cute, inexpensive lip balm.
Hailey W.
Pensacola, FL
I have this gloss bar in every color and I love them. I was surprised that the color payoff is quite nice, though they do require reapplication throughout the day. They are nice and moisturizing and are a quick and easy way to give your lips a pop of color without the hassle of a lipstick. I do need to exfoliate my lips beforehand so the color doesn't get stuck in my creases, but that's pretty standard for me anyways.
Jill S.
This is one of my favorite new Spring finds! I love the adorable bunny packaging (who wouldn't?). The color is perfectly bright-- just enough to be noticeable but not overpowering. The formula goes on very smooth, is moisturizing, and even has a slight tint aspect to it. It's super portable and easy to throw into your purse. And it also has the juiciest orange-y smell! LOVE!
Becky T.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These bunny gloss bars are my go-to for summer! I have them in several colors. They give a great semi-sheer wash of color, sort of like you've been eating a Popsicle. I absolutely love the different fruity scents, and in addition to being super moisturizing, hey leave a beautiful even stain on the lips that is flattering and comfortable to wear. Love it!
Melissa C.
I love my bunny lip gloss so much! First off, the container is cute as anything. Second, the color it goes on your lips is very nature and not too bright. Its subtle, but adds a hint of color which I like. Its gentle and moisturizing enough to use on a daily basis! It's also small and compact to easily take with you on the go.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!