BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Review for: 05 JUICY PEACH more...
The packaging alone makes this a five star product! It is just beyond adorable with the various little bunny faces for each flavor of gloss. My favorite is the cherry, which gives a sheer wash of pinky red glossy color! It is a nice light shiny balm with a hint of fruit flavor. I also purchased some of the lighter colors (strawberry and peach) to give as gifts to my little nieces who love to play around with makeup! The product is great for little girls and girls who are just young at heart!
Daphne B.
I love this product! It's packaging is simply to die for! Not only that, but the product smells amazing! At least the one I chose did. It's easy to apply and has a cute light pinky color. It's like the matte of the lipgloss world.
Megan V.
Sacramento
Review for: 03 JUICY APPLE more...
These TonyMoly gloss bars are adorable! All of the facial expressions are so cute! Currently I have
just tried Juicy Apple. Juicy Apple
is a little darker pink and comes out looking very sheer. It is not sticky at all like some lip glosses. It goes on super
smooth and adds a nice bit of subtle sheer color. I wish they were a bit more pigmented but I will be using these for a while. They make cute gifts as well!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love ALL of the Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bars, especially the Peach one, #05 :) The ones with the 'grumpy faces' leave a little bit of a stain if you're curious to know why they aren't happy faces like the others. These are so cute, and such a tasty, healthy gloss! I hope that Tony Moly never stops making them!
Jennie N.
Columbus, OH
Jessica P.
Downers Grove, IL
This is such a fun lip-crayon type product. The color is so vibrant. The packaging is ADORABLE! The mechanism is just a twist up crayon type but the bunny on top just makes it stand out in my makeup bag. I think TonyMoly is at a great price point for those interested in getting started in K-Beauty products.
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Junction NY, NY
This is an adorable lip balm with just a hint of color that moisturizes my lips for a good few hours. A friend gifted me one and once I was finished with it, I just had to buy another! I also love that it smells faintly of peaches. I like it so much that I've also bought some as gifts for other friends.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I love the the Petite Bunny Gloss Bars! First, they are subtle, which makes it easy to wear. Second, they are moisturizing. Third, they have nice scents. Finally, the packaging is adorable! I have several of these and I love every one of them.

If you are looking for a very opaque product, then these are not for you. These are meant to give you a very sheer wash of color, like you've just eaten a Popsicle. While it is not for everyone, I've enjoyed the sheer wash of color because it is easy to just throw on every day.

While they are not extraordinarily so, these gloss bars are moisturizing. These can be great for winter if you want to add a bit of color without sucking the life out of your lips.

So far, every gloss bar I own has a different scent. They are similar to lip smackers in scent, but also resemble the smell of starburst. The scent doesn't linger for long, but its a nice touch, especially since they have fruit themed names.

The biggest reason I bought my first one of these is because of the packaging. It is hard to pass up a cute little bunny face! The packaging is plastic, but the gloss bars do not come uncapped easily and so far the cute bunny faces have not worn off mine :)

The price runs anywhere from 5-8 dollars, so it is not too bad if you want to pick one of these up!
Ysabella B.
I like this product it's very moisturizing. It's not long lasting it acts more as a lip balm. Easy to apply. Great color quality. I use it when I want some color to my face but not bold. I recommend getting this. It's a little pricey I got it for $12.00 at Urban Outfitters.
Karina L.
ciudad de mexico
Son muy kawaii estos brillos aunque no pintan mucho dejan un color muy tenue con un brillo bonito y adem√°s humecta bien los labios y es muy pr√°ctico de llevar en la bolsa me gusta mucho ya que fue un regalo
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!