BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly....2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about pu...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Paula I.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
I have 6 of these. I love them so much. This brand never dissapoints.. I got these for 1.99. The sheer color is perfect for school but it’s mostly a balm rather than a lipstick so dont get your hopes up about the color payoff. Still, I would totally reccomend these!
Connie T.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
Love love love loveeee this tony moly petite bunny gloss! I bought 3 different ones: Peach, Cherry, and Number9 (I forgot what it was called). As usual, tony moly's products are super cute! Not only are they cute, but they actually work too!
For the Peach gloss, it's more of a natural color, so if you want to go for a natural looking lip color Peach is the way to go! And not to forget, it smells great as well!
For Cherry, it's a little more red than I thought when I put it on my lips, BUT I found that I liked it better when I applied it on my lips at night and the next day was a nicer color that I preferred for my skin tone.
Now for #9, This one was my FAVORITE color! When I applied it, it wasn't as bright as the cherry. It was a nice shade for me. And the smell, oh gosh it smelled like fruit punch-- which I absolutely loved the smell of.

TIP: If you do get this though, make sure your lips aren't like super dry and chapped because it won't look good, it'll make your chapped lips look obvious.
Paula I.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #4 juicy cherry more...
I got this at urban outfitters on sale. I wasn’t expecting much but it turned out amazing! I use it all the time for school. The price I got it for, 1.99 , was amazing but the original price, 8.00 is a little much for this. However I went back and bought 5 more while they were on sale!
Izy H.
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange, Juicy Strawberry, Juicy Grape, Juicy Apple, Juicy Cherry, Juicy Peach, Juicy Orange, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow more...
I'm a proud proud momma of all of these delectable bunny glosses! Ok, can we first talk about how cute the packages is? All the bunnies have different faces! All of them are sheer glosses with the exception of the coral. The coral was surprisingly quite pigmented and more like a lipstick. But yah, the rest are sheer glosses. The purple one is somewhat transparent with sparkles. None of the others are sparkly. The yellow one is fun. It's one of those color changing glosses that adapts to the ph of your lips and turns a nice pink. I would say my fave is the cherry. It gives a lovely flattering red hue to your lips. The only con is there isn't that much product in the tube and it goes fast. But in sum, it's a great product!
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
I bought this for the angry bunny packaging, but it easily became my favorite "off-duty" day lippie. As someone who works in high-end retail, a full face of makeup is expected so on my off days I love the lazy look; messy bun, easy makeup, but I still want to look cute.
I go for a monochromatic look with this lippie paired with coral blush, and some trendy burnt colored eyeshadow usually from UD Naked Heat which is a perfect look for a lazy summer day. This also keeps my lips more hydrated than my Fresh Sugar lippies, and has just enough pigment to look bright but natural. I am going back for more colors soon!
Michelle T.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
Omg it's so good. It's cute and convenient. It fits perfectly in my purse and the cap doesn't come off unlike other lip products. It lasts quite a while, about 3-4 hours. And you can keep it with you and reapply it when necessary. The packaging is super cute and it also has different faces and scents for different shades of lip gloss. I would totally recommend it and it's so affordable which is a total win for me.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #2 juicy grape, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #1 juicy strawberry, Juicy Peach, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #4 juicy cherry more...
The packaging alone makes this a five star product! It is just beyond adorable with the various little bunny faces for each flavor of gloss. My favorite is the cherry, which gives a sheer wash of pinky red glossy color! It is a nice light shiny balm with a hint of fruit flavor. I also purchased some of the lighter colors (strawberry and peach) to give as gifts to my little nieces who love to play around with makeup! The product is great for little girls and girls who are just young at heart!
Daphne B.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
I love this product! It's packaging is simply to die for! Not only that, but the product smells amazing! At least the one I chose did. It's easy to apply and has a cute light pinky color. It's like the matte of the lipgloss world.
Usagi ‚ėÜ.
Tallahassee FL
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #1 juicy strawberry more...
I picked this up on Amazon for around $3. It has a nice strawberry scent. Glides on smoothly. It has a nice soft tint of pink in it. The only issue I've had with it was that it dries my lips out after a while of wearing it but I found a trick to prevent this. I apply a thin layer of chapstick on my lips before applying the lip gloss.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
I love ALL of the Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bars, especially the Peach one, #05 :) The ones with the 'grumpy faces' leave a little bit of a stain if you're curious to know why they aren't happy faces like the others. These are so cute, and such a tasty, healthy gloss! I hope that Tony Moly never stops making them!
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!