BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Gabriela C.
A embalagem é extremamente fofa, o que já me faz sentir uma grande satisfação em comprar! Claro que produtos asiáticos geralmente tendem a ser mais cute, mas este realmente me agrada demais! Sobre a qualidade do produto em si, digo que é perfeito para gradient lips! A durabilidade é boa, aroma muito bom também.
Nicole K.
Thornhill, ON
Besides the fact that this is the cutest packaging, I love the scent of this, and the pretty sheen of colour it leaves on my lips. I also find this product to me Moisturizing on the lips.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Super adorable packaging and comes in a variety of colours. I don't normally wear lip color so I didn't love this product. Overall very moisturizing and colours are quite pigmented.
rooh s.
jeddah
I love this color .. It is very beautiful and wonderful .. I liked the design of the box ...... It is amazing ... !! ... Also it is nice to the skin and easy to merge .. Very loved
Valeria S.
Colombia
i love the fact that is a bunny, and when you put it on it leaves on your lips a very beautiful and cute color! But it doesn't hidratate as much as you wish...
Lizan A.
Netherlands
Love the colour and the packaging! It is very moisturizing on the lips and leaves a nice sheen. The price point is fine for the product. It is easy to use.
Ayesha A.
Review for: 03 JUICY APPLE, 04 JUICY CHERRY more...
I love this product! ‚̧ԳŹ The packaging it so cute! I have two shades only but I want more. It is so soft on the lips it is like tint but it is glossy too.
Trendy g.
Riyadh, Riyadh
TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar this gloss bars from tony moly are very cute, they have the best colors, thry are so soft and moisturizing
Larraine B.
Very nice soft peach color. Great for a hint of color on lips. Nice price and I would recommend this. Cute packaging. I buy this online from Korea.
karina c.
I think it's very cool and besides that it's very useful everyone should have one already tube and I love it I love it besides that beautiful color
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!