BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Z√°arah k.
jeddah
Review for: 02 JUICY GRAPE more...
verysmooth its a little glossy ,we have much better choices of glosses ,not much pigmented, a bit smudgy but has nice fragrance TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar and lookscute !
Sophie K.
I originally brought this one because the cute packaging. But after my first try, I think I like it! When I applied this one , my lips is slightly glossy and very moisturizing!
Michelle F.
Perth
I found this product to be the opposite of hydrating. It was more of a colour stain that dried out. Which was really disappointing as this was a product that I was really looking forward to trying!
Vivian N.
They’re really cute and come in many varieties. You can layer the product on depending on how pigmented you want the color to be. Definitely worth it for its cheap price!
Rachel L.
Edmonton
Review for: 02 JUICY GRAPE more...
First off the packaging is the cutest ever. Second it feels great on your lips gives moisture with a hint of shimmer. Really love mine and have used it all the time.
Haidee M.
Dalton-in-furness
This product is so cute and affordable, they come in many colours, the colour that I picked up didn't really suit me. But I think I'm going to pick up another one in a different shade. The gloss bar is very cool because the product is the same colour as the packaging. But when you apply it, it changes colour!
Karliss R.
Personalmente esta es una de mis lineas favoritas compre este labial para regarlarle a una amiga le gusto mucho el color es suave y te deja humectados los labios deberian probar esta linea de cosméticos en verdad son muy buenos . Me encantan 10% recomendable
Jessica R.
Bogot√°
Sheer orangey-rosey color that goes great with my olive complexion, and it really moisturizes my lips. It's also adorable. Tony Moly is one of those brands that look like they were stuff for kids but the products are awesome. I am getting it in cherry too.
Saira B.
Doha, Doha
Very good product. Gives moisture to the lips and keeps them hydrated for a long time. Glides on smoothly. I use this product almost everyday. Greater than what I expected!! Gives a little sheen of pink which I love! I will surely get some more!!
Caroline L.
My go to lip balm. I'm a sucker for anything cutesy. I appreciate literal packaging and tony moly never disappoints. I use this every day. It's the perfect wash of colour and so good for something so inexpensive,
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!