BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Fruit T.
OMG such cute packaging! Would love to get my hands on the other colour great for on the go retails for real cheap super moisturizing also gives a slight tint to get the natural lip shade easy to carry easy to aply. I recommend this to any one who loves wearing a natural look and anyone who just adores lip balm!
Tilly B.
SUPER cute packaging, my first purchase from tony moly and ensured I went back for more. I love the scents and different faces on the bunnies and the subtle wash of colour they provide. They feel nourishing on the lips and are a nice option if you're going for a 'no makeup makeup' day. Peach is my favourite!
Inge W.
Love that it gives my lips colour and shine! I'm a little disappointed because when you it feels minty when you first apply it but the sensation quickly goes away, and as I'm using more of the tube, it's no longer minty. Since it's a balm, it doesn't last long but I don't mind it because it's easy to reapply.
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
PRICE: $7.99 @ Tony Moly Store

PACKAGING: Need I say more?? Tony Moly's packaging is everything!! I almost want all the glosses just because they would be so cute to display on my vanity.

THOUGHTS: I am a big makeup fan, and I have a lot of lip products. This Bunny Gloss Bar wins moreso in the packaging department rather than in the formula/performance portion. I like how it glides onto the lips, but it requires multiple swipes to show pigmentation. This could be a good thing though... as you can achieve anything from a light sheer look to a buildable & darker sheer appearance. I notice that the moisture does not last as long either, and the product does not really stain the lips.

COLOUR: I am an NC40, and I find #6 slightly unappealing with my skin tone. I prefer the color #4 ... but then again I am a collector & would probably end up buying most of the colors anyways :P

OVERALL: Love the packaging, not so much the formula/performance. I would purchase other Bunny Gloss Bars though because the packaging is too cute to pass up. It is super affordable as well!!
Land D.
Très pigmentés pour des baumes à lèvres, ils sont super mignons et pratique à emporter dans votre sac. La texture rappelle beaucoup celle d'un rouge à lèvre glossy d'ailleurs ils peuvent très bien etre utilisez comme rouge à lèvre, je recommande.
Abby S.
Kuwait City
Review for: 03 JUICY APPLE more...
Theses are very cute and I mostly got them because they had the cutest packaging ever!! These are very moisturizing and they smell okay, and they have a sheer pinkish tint to them that give a little bit of life to your lips!
Angie S.
Cutest little product!! I love TonyMoly and would definitely repurchase. Their products rarely disappoint. Very pigmented yet natural looking. Perfect for everyday use. Does wonders moisturising my dry lips as well!!!
Isabelle L.
Singapore
Review for: 04 JUICY CHERRY more...
Definitely my favourite lip glosses of all time. Bought this twice and still using it! It’s a good value and lasts extremely long. The colour is slightly on the lighter side but it blends wonderful with other lip products that you usually use.
Marnie J.
Brought this for my niece around Christmas time and she thoroughly enjoys the packaging, she says it's very moisturising and leaves her lips relatively soft, I believe she enjoys the product a lot.
Yazzo M.
Tiene una pigmentaci√≥n muy clarita pero para m√≠ a√ļn as√≠ es muy cute, lo uso como b√°lsamo para no tener los labios secos y me es genial porque lo puedo usar a diario y siempre queda discreto.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!