BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors 😊" in 5 reviews
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
LOVE!! Such a beautiful natural color, smells AMAZING and sooooo moisturizering
Rachelle D.
Kelso, Wa
I absolutely love this product. I love the cute packaging. I would recommend!
Tricia d.
houston tx
I love this gloss. works very well if you just want to use the gloss and highlight the natural plump of your lips. It helps show color and also shows natural or makes your lips look naturaly pink and plump. I recommend this for a daily use but not to use for a full face make up.
Jojo C.
Germantown
Review for: 05 JUICY PEACH more...
Love the tint the peach gloss bar gave me. Very subtle and it smells nice. I have pretty dry lips so I apply about three times a day. It also works wonderfully paired with a lip stick and it gives a bolder color to it and keeps the lip stick lasting longer as well. Plus the packaging is just super cute.
Sarina C.
I really like how pigmented this color is. It also feels hydrating, which I wasn't expecting much for. It's in really cute packaging, though it makes me realize how little product there really is. I would definitely recommend, but if your lips get super dry, I'd moisturize or apply another balm first.
Kaisa D.
santa cruz
These are so cute. At dis I though it was just a gimmick because the packaging is so cute but tony moly products are really good. These glide on really nicely and give my lips the hydration and shine I’ve been wanting. Would totally recommend.
Ana M.
Katy
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these little guys. I purchased all colors. They feel like a lip balm with a little bit of tint. Which is perfect for me.
Jaya P.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 04 JUICY CHERRY more...
I like the formula with this lip balm. It’s very soft and keeps my lips moisturized! I keep this in my bag at all times!
Shayla💕 z.
Kansas City,MO
Cute! The bunny packaging is adorable. The gloss it's self is pretty nice. Not the best but it's sheer so it's great for a natural glam look.
Si G.
Hello! this bunny is so cute. it is a moisturizing balm with a very light shade, no smell. I use it even in cold weather and my lips are more beautiful than if I had not used it. it is a pity that he stopped getting out immediately after the purchase. for this 4 stars. and so - I advise balm bunny!
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!