BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• Do you want to save 15% on K-Beauty products? Use code mi...1 Answers
  • its a question in general about the makeup products of to...4 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I really like this lip gloss bar. You can apply it on top of your pink lipstick and I bet it would look nice.
Morgan G.
These are so cute and easy to wear. I like them as an alternative to lip gloss. Plus they smell fantastic!
Lissette A.
Tony Moly has very cute packaging. Vibrant colors, although they do have nude/ brown colors available.
Holly B.
Review for: 05 JUICY PEACH more...
Stays for a good while. Long lasting and smooth. Looks pretty natural. I use it pretty regularly.
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 05 JUICY PEACH more...
So soft on your lips! I love the slight pigment that it gives off. The packaging is just SO cute!
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
I don’t like this product. It does not feel moisturizing and highlights dry patches on my lips.
Tathiana y.
miami, FL
Me gusta este producto, el empaque es muy coqueto, tienw una gama de colores variados y lindos
yesenia c.
1,064 reviews
I've been seeing these around and I think they are so adorable. But where do they sell them
Sydney L.
Chandler, AZ
I love this. The color is just... ūüėćūüėć. It a been pricy but its very cute and has glitter .
Sandy D.
Review for: 04 JUICY CHERRY more...
These are super cute

Super bright and smooth

Definitely a great accent

Color is perfect
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!