BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly....2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about pu...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors ūüėä" in 5 reviews
Z√°arah k.
jeddah
Review for: Juicy Grape more...
verysmooth its a little glossy ,we have much better choices of glosses ,not much pigmented, a bit smudgy but has nice fragrance TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar and lookscute !
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
Super adorable packaging and comes in a variety of colours. I don't normally wear lip color so I didn't love this product. Overall very moisturizing and colours are quite pigmented.
Camilla T.
Such cute packaging and the color is cute and subtle. Small enough to fit in my pocket at work. I love the chubby pencil application style. Always a winner with me.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange more...
Heh... I know that  lot of people felt in love with this product but I have no idea why. I have it #03 colour and it dries my lips, give an uneven tone. And it is looks like stain or tint, but not like a gloss product. But it smells good - some fruity aroma.
Michelle Angeline G.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
I got this little cutie as a freebie on my previous online purchased from Etariq.com. This is my first time to use it and I love it. I checked the price of it online, it is very cheap. The packaging is so nice! It's in a color pink container and has a bunny cap which is very adorable for me. It glosses my lips really nice without looking my lips watery or oily like other glosses there. This is like a lipgloss and a lip balm in one. I will surely include it on my next purchase!
Maya ‚úĆ.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
Love love love these!! I bought the 2 neon shades - Neon Orange & Neon Pink - and they're definitely my go-to product on a day where I'm running late and need a natural easy look. I personally don't find them sticky at all. The color pay-off is very sheer unless you layer it, however that wastes too much product in my opinion. The glosses leave an adorable gradient stain on your lips which lasts for quite long.
Cynthia G.
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
So I wasn't sure if this was going to be a lip gloss kinda thing or an actual lip stick / tint balm. Well it turned out to be the latter and I'm so relieved! This product was $5 which is 2-3x less than branded lip tint/stick/balm. But it's so much better and the colors are much better. Also the fragrance and cute design are a plus!!

I can carry this around in my pocket or purse and it lasts about 4 hours for me, mainly because of my lunch break and eating always takes some tint off. It does dry a bit but so have my other lip products. I just apply vaseline or lip balm at night when I sleep to take care of that.

Anyways it's like a solid bar of lip tint that's creamy and applies on very smoothly.

REVIEW OF COLORS:

Juicy orange isn't really orange, it's more of a reddish pink. I love it. I purchased peach, cherry, and neon red as well.

The cherry is a very soft red. I never used red lip colors because it felt too bold but this one was soft enough for me to try something new and I'm glad I did! Never knew red could actually suit me. I am totally buying these again when they run out.

Peach is a very light pink compared to the other shades of pink (juicy orange and neon red). It's not ultra light like Strawberry. It's a standard pink that I like to wear when I'm wearing a light dress or bright colors. Also on days that I wear little make up, to go along with the more natural/casual look.

The neon yellow turns out pink!

Neon red is my favorite out of all 4! :) For the longest time I've shopped around at American stores for the right shade of pink. Spent $10-$30 for each lipstick purchase when all I had to do was pay $5 for this one! It's not red even though it says "neon red". It's a deep pink, just like it's shown in the picture.
Pauline T.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
I love those Tony Moly Bunny Gloss Bar ! The colors are really cute and can suit teen as much as elder ! The result, for a full lips or gradiant is very pretty and natural, even if the color "pop" a little it still very discret ! (and it smell amazing) !
Worth it !
jen m.
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
This is a cute little pencil style lip product with bunny ears, so I bought it mainly for that reason. I'm not a big fan of the orange scent, and I don't find it adds much colour to my lips or much gloss, it's closer to a balm, although also not really nourishing enough. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a fan of cute packaging and a fake smelling orange scent.
Iman F.
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
Apart from the cute packaging and the nice smell, the lip gloss is just so good. It is soft so it applies on really well + it leaves your lips hydrated and actually adds color to your lips. It lasts for about a few hours so you do have to keep reapplying. It is not very pricey too. I only have #6 but from my experience I will definitely buy more colors.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!