Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange (Orange extract) : abundant vit C, whitening and radiant skin Interesting and fun design, crayon size 2g
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Covington, LA
June 21, 2017, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange
Super cute little lip balm stick, all of the packaging for everything in this brand is always so adorable. I got into asian skin care a while ago and absolutely love what it has done for me. The product itself it very nice as well and I would definitely recommend this to others. Sheer colour, nice feel.
Jas S.
Jas S.
Sloatsburg
June 22, 2017, 1:31 a.m.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange
Cute and perfect for traveling! Every morning I toss this into my bag before my commute. Moisture isn't that bad but needs constant reapplication.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
June 19, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange
Very hydrating , no bad reviews but is very thick , if you dont like very thick gloss then i wouldnt recommed this to you
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
June 22, 2017, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange
My go to lip balm. I'm a sucker for anything cutesy. I appreciate literal packaging and tony moly never disappoints. I use this every day. It's the perfect wash of colour and so good for something so inexpensive,
Marnie J.
Marnie J.
June 20, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange
Brought this for my niece around Christmas time and she thoroughly enjoys the packaging, she says it's very moisturising and leaves her lips relatively soft, I believe she enjoys the product a lot.
Inna S.
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
June 21, 2017, 6:30 a.m.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange
Heh... I know that  lot of people felt in love with this product but I have no idea why. I have it #03 colourand it dries my lips, give an uneven tone. And it is looks like stain or tint, but not like a gloss product. But it smells good - some fruity aroma.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
June 21, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange
It's so cute! And the Colour is great! I do like the packaging is bright. The stain it asked doesn't last long