BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange (Orange extract) : abundant vit C, whitening and radiant skin Interesting and fun design, crayon size 2g see more...

Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Covington, LA
Super cute little lip balm stick, all of the packaging for everything in this brand is always so adorable. I got into asian skin care a while ago and absolutely love what it has done for me. The product itself it very nice as well and I would definitely recommend this to others. Sheer colour, nice feel.
Jas S.
Jas S.
Taneytown
Cute and perfect for traveling! Every morning I toss this into my bag before my commute. Moisture isn't that bad but needs constant reapplication.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Very hydrating , no bad reviews but is very thick , if you dont like very thick gloss then i wouldnt recommed this to you
Inna S.
Inna S.
East Hanover, NJ
Heh... I know that  lot of people felt in love with this product but I have no idea why. I have it #03 colour and it dries my lips, give an uneven tone. And it is looks like stain or tint, but not like a gloss product. But it smells good - some fruity aroma.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bogotá
Sheer orangey-rosey color that goes great with my olive complexion, and it really moisturizes my lips. It's also adorable. Tony Moly is one of those brands that look like they were stuff for kids but the products are awesome. I am getting it in cherry too.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Cutest little product!! I love TonyMoly and would definitely repurchase. Their products rarely disappoint. Very pigmented yet natural looking. Perfect for everyday use. Does wonders moisturising my dry lips as well!!!
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
My go to lip balm. I'm a sucker for anything cutesy. I appreciate literal packaging and tony moly never disappoints. I use this every day. It's the perfect wash of colour and so good for something so inexpensive,
Marnie J.
Marnie J.
Brought this for my niece around Christmas time and she thoroughly enjoys the packaging, she says it's very moisturising and leaves her lips relatively soft, I believe she enjoys the product a lot.
Yazzo M.
Yazzo M.
Tiene una pigmentación muy clarita pero para mí aún así es muy cute, lo uso como bálsamo para no tener los labios secos y me es genial porque lo puedo usar a diario y siempre queda discreto.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
It's so cute! And the Colour is great! I do like the packaging is bright. The stain it asked doesn't last long