TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly....2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about pu...2 Answers
Izy H.
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange, Juicy Strawberry, Juicy Grape, Juicy Apple, Juicy Cherry, Juicy Peach, Juicy Orange, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow more...
I'm a proud proud momma of all of these delectable bunny glosses! Ok, can we first talk about how cute the packages is? All the bunnies have different faces! All of them are sheer glosses with the exception of the coral. The coral was surprisingly quite pigmented and more like a lipstick. But yah, the rest are sheer glosses. The purple one is somewhat transparent with sparkles. None of the others are sparkly. The yellow one is fun. It's one of those color changing glosses that adapts to the ph of your lips and turns a nice pink. I would say my fave is the cherry. It gives a lovely flattering red hue to your lips. The only con is there isn't that much product in the tube and it goes fast. But in sum, it's a great product!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I love these gloss bars. I found them on amazon when I was looking for a new lip product. I got the pink one and I love it! It keeps your lips feeling moisturized all day. Plus the packaging is so cute to carry around in your purse. I will definitely purchase them in other colors.
Azeilla M.
Visalia, CA
I love the tonymoly bunny gloss bars! Cherry is wonderful, smells great, has great packaging. I used this quite frequently and was constantly in my bag. Easy to apply, not a fussy product. I love the price for these as well! Would recommend these for sure.
Aleisa M.
One of the first Korean beauty products I ever purchased. I got it mainly for the absolutely precious packaging but was pleased to find it’s a pretty lip tint. I love the natural wash of color it gives and it’s hydrating for when my lips need some hydration. Love love love these glosses!
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
I love these gloss bars. They’re great for a sheer wash of color. I tend to use them by themselves when I’m having a light makeup day. They’re incredibly smooth and soft and they feel great when applied. They even smell good
Liliana C.
Hialeah , FL
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #3 juicy apple more...
Bastante hidratante y con un color bellísimo. Me encanta, me deja un tono muy natural y los labios hidratados. El estuche es muy cute me súper encanta sus diseños. Lo compraría de nuevo cuando se me termine.
Hebah A.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
Love this super cute gloss bar. I got this color and it's fairly pigmented, but is extremely moisturizing. Love the tint it gives, but you need to reapply it fairly often. Regardless it's super cheap and the packaging is super cute as well. Really want to see how a red looks on my lips.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
I love the the Petite Bunny Gloss Bars! First, they are subtle, which makes it easy to wear. Second, they are moisturizing. Third, they have nice scents. Finally, the packaging is adorable! I have several of these and I love every one of them.

If you are looking for a very opaque product, then these are not for you. These are meant to give you a very sheer wash of color, like you've just eaten a Popsicle. While it is not for everyone, I've enjoyed the sheer wash of color because it is easy to just throw on every day.

While they are not extraordinarily so, these gloss bars are moisturizing. These can be great for winter if you want to add a bit of color without sucking the life out of your lips.

So far, every gloss bar I own has a different scent. They are similar to lip smackers in scent, but also resemble the smell of starburst. The scent doesn't linger for long, but its a nice touch, especially since they have fruit themed names.

The biggest reason I bought my first one of these is because of the packaging. It is hard to pass up a cute little bunny face! The packaging is plastic, but the gloss bars do not come uncapped easily and so far the cute bunny faces have not worn off mine :)

The price runs anywhere from 5-8 dollars, so it is not too bad if you want to pick one of these up!
Paula I.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
This lipstick is so moisturizing and beautiful. Don’t expect opaque color, because it’s definitely not that. This is a sheer balm like lipstick that is perfect for school or work. I bought it at urban outfitters for 1.99 and it was so good I went back and bought 5 more!
Paula I.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
I have 6 of these. I love them so much. This brand never dissapoints.. I got these for 1.99. The sheer color is perfect for school but it’s mostly a balm rather than a lipstick so dont get your hopes up about the color payoff. Still, I would totally reccomend these!
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!