BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly....2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about pu...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors 😊" in 5 reviews
Jessie S.
Greenville
Review for: Juicy Apple, Juicy Orange more...
These TonyMoly gloss bars are adorable! I love them and I must have them all. All of the facial expressions are so cute! Currently I have just tried Juicy Apple and Juicy Orange, and they are fab. Juicy Apple is a little bit darker pink but still pretty sheer, and Juicy Orange is not orange at all, but a nice subtle pink. They are super creamy when going on and not sticky at all like some lip glosses. It goes on super smooth and adds a nice bit of subtle sheer color. I found it to be very hydrating and it makes my lips feel great. And the flavors are great and not overpowering.  I will be using these for a long time and will also probably buy these for everyone I know because they are precious!!
Enchanté T.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #1 juicy strawberry more...
I love this product! The color is very cute and it helps keep my lips moisturized. The packaging and design are incredibly cute and unique! It lasts for quite a bit but like most lip glosses it will need reapplication after a while. It is very travel friendly!
Azeilla M.
Visalia, CA
I love the tonymoly bunny gloss bars! Cherry is wonderful, smells great, has great packaging. I used this quite frequently and was constantly in my bag. Easy to apply, not a fussy product. I love the price for these as well! Would recommend these for sure.
Aleisa M.
One of the first Korean beauty products I ever purchased. I got it mainly for the absolutely precious packaging but was pleased to find it’s a pretty lip tint. I love the natural wash of color it gives and it’s hydrating for when my lips need some hydration. Love love love these glosses!
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
I love these gloss bars. They’re great for a sheer wash of color. I tend to use them by themselves when I’m having a light makeup day. They’re incredibly smooth and soft and they feel great when applied. They even smell good
Sandra C.
Ok lip balm it’s kind of like America’s smuckers. I sort of throw one in my purse because I don’t care if I loose it since it’s so cheap. There is color pay off but kind of tastes like crayon so that’s what sucks about it.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I love these gloss bars. I found them on amazon when I was looking for a new lip product. I got the pink one and I love it! It keeps your lips feeling moisturized all day. Plus the packaging is so cute to carry around in your purse. I will definitely purchase them in other colors.
Hebah A.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05 more...
Love this super cute gloss bar. I got this color and it's fairly pigmented, but is extremely moisturizing. Love the tint it gives, but you need to reapply it fairly often. Regardless it's super cheap and the packaging is super cute as well. Really want to see how a red looks on my lips.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
I love the the Petite Bunny Gloss Bars! First, they are subtle, which makes it easy to wear. Second, they are moisturizing. Third, they have nice scents. Finally, the packaging is adorable! I have several of these and I love every one of them.

If you are looking for a very opaque product, then these are not for you. These are meant to give you a very sheer wash of color, like you've just eaten a Popsicle. While it is not for everyone, I've enjoyed the sheer wash of color because it is easy to just throw on every day.

While they are not extraordinarily so, these gloss bars are moisturizing. These can be great for winter if you want to add a bit of color without sucking the life out of your lips.

So far, every gloss bar I own has a different scent. They are similar to lip smackers in scent, but also resemble the smell of starburst. The scent doesn't linger for long, but its a nice touch, especially since they have fruit themed names.

The biggest reason I bought my first one of these is because of the packaging. It is hard to pass up a cute little bunny face! The packaging is plastic, but the gloss bars do not come uncapped easily and so far the cute bunny faces have not worn off mine :)

The price runs anywhere from 5-8 dollars, so it is not too bad if you want to pick one of these up!
Paula I.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange more...
This lipstick is so moisturizing and beautiful. Don’t expect opaque color, because it’s definitely not that. This is a sheer balm like lipstick that is perfect for school or work. I bought it at urban outfitters for 1.99 and it was so good I went back and bought 5 more!
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed with this gloss!!!! It smells amazingly delicious and I can't stop putting it on!!!! It makes me want to try all the other different ones - very hydrating as well!!!