BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• its a question in general about the makeup products of to...2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking ...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "Really really moisturizing, gives gloss and a natural beautiful colour! And a big + is the cute packaging" in 27 reviews
  • "Tony Moly is a new brand to my beauty routine, but is quickly becoming my new favorite! My best friend got me this lippie for Christmas and I'm so glad she did! It glides on smooth as silk and feels like a super moisturizing lip balm as opposed to a lip gloss. No sticky or tacky feeling at all. The color pay off is nice and sheer, so you can easily build to a natural glow or go bold with a super glossy looking lip. Must find other colors 😊" in 5 reviews
Jessie S.
Greenville
Review for: Juicy Apple, Juicy Orange more...
These TonyMoly gloss bars are adorable! I love them and I must have them all. All of the facial expressions are so cute! Currently I have just tried Juicy Apple and Juicy Orange, and they are fab. Juicy Apple is a little bit darker pink but still pretty sheer, and Juicy Orange is not orange at all, but a nice subtle pink. They are super creamy when going on and not sticky at all like some lip glosses. It goes on super smooth and adds a nice bit of subtle sheer color. I found it to be very hydrating and it makes my lips feel great. And the flavors are great and not overpowering.  I will be using these for a long time and will also probably buy these for everyone I know because they are precious!!
Avery O.
It's far from my favorite lip product, but let's be honest, who's buying this primarily for how it looks as a product- I bought it because it was on sale for $3 and the packaging was cute. It's actually fairly nice, and leaves a faint pretty pink on the lips. However, the gloss wears off fairly quickly and it doesn't feel very moisturizing. If you go to reapply, it adds to the existing pink. You can decide for yourself whether that's something you like or not- I myself don't much care for it because on days I'm wearing this I want just a faint wash of pink, and ending the day with bright pink lips is not what I'd be going for.
Megan V.
Sacramento
Review for: Juicy Apple more...
These TonyMoly gloss bars are adorable! All of the facial expressions are so cute! Currently I have
just tried Juicy Apple. Juicy Apple
is a little darker pink and comes out looking very sheer. It is not sticky at all like some lip glosses. It goes on super
smooth and adds a nice bit of subtle sheer color. I wish they were a bit more pigmented but I will be using these for a while. They make cute gifts as well!
Skye /.
Pitman, NJ
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #6 Juicy Orange, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #2 juicy grape, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #1 juicy strawberry, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #4 juicy cherry, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #3 juicy apple, Juicy Strawberry, Juicy Grape, Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05, Juicy Apple, Juicy Cherry, Juicy Peach, Juicy Orange, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #7 Neon Orange [], (6 Pack) TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Juicy Peach 05, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow more...
Let me start out by saying I love TonyMoly and I’ve always ordered them from Korea. These lippies are so affordable and I’m a very repeat offender. They moisturize my lips and not to mention they’re super cute!! I’d totally recommend you grab some! I own about 12 honestly....
Elizabeth G.
Austin
Review for: Juicy Cherry more...
I love this gloss. It isn't shimmery, but just gives a nice red tint and sheen to the lips. Moisturizing and fairly sheer, but it has more pigment than I expected. Also you can get it on YesStyle.com for around 4 dollars when there's a sale happening, so check it out there to get the best price! Either way, very much worth the money, and I think I might be buying the other shades.

Pros: cute packaging, nice finish, long-lasting for a gloss, easy to use
Cons: the smell might bring back childhood memories of cherry cough syrup
Taylor R.
Lakeville , MN
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #1 juicy strawberry more...
I love this product! The color is very cute and it helps keep my lips moisturized. The packaging and design are incredibly cute and unique! It lasts for quite a bit but like most lip glosses it will need reapplication after a while. It is very travel friendly!
Francesca N.
Review for: Neon Yellow more...
Really cute packaging! So simple and easy to use! I picked it up at urban outfitters, I'm not sure if they sell it there anymore but I'm sure you can find it online and at a good price! This one is a really cute pinky color! And it's super moisturizing!
Sara M.
United States
I have the strawberry bunny and wear it every day. I was initially disappointed that it's not flavored but scented. I do love how moisturizing it is and how it gives just the right tint of color. The packaging is kind of frail. I accidentally twisted the balm up a bit too far once and when I went to twist it back in the mechanism broke, so I had to cap it carefully for the next couple weeks until it wore down. Despite that, it's my absolute favorite lip balm and I'd definitely buy it again.
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket , RI
I love these gloss bars. They’re great for a sheer wash of color. I tend to use them by themselves when I’m having a light makeup day. They’re incredibly smooth and soft and they feel great when applied. They even smell good
Olivia G.
This has the cutest packaging! All of them have different expressions. There's a sweet apple candy scent to this color. It comes off as a sheer pink but the color is buildable if you want a dark color. It is glossy but not sticky and is comfortable to wear. I'll be buying more in different colors
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Destiny G.
Alamo
Does this have good pigmentation? Is it sticky? And lastly, where can I purchase?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?