BY TONYMOLY

With a smooth texture that falls somewhere between a lipstick and a lip gloss, this adorable lip crayon is packed with Vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. Each gloss bar has a different fruity scent and shade, giving lips a natural, sheer color with a high shine glossy finish. This seriously adorable gloss bar can be worn alone or over a tint to add a little extra shine!

What makes it good?
Not only are these long lasting gloss bars seriously moisturizing but they're also seriously cute! Pick your favorite fruity scent and shade, then choose the best bunny face - each cap has a different character with a different expression!

Key Ingredients
Cranberry Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fruit acids that help nourish, soften, and moisturize lips.

• its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly....2 Answers
  • Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?1 Answers
  • On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about pu...2 Answers
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #2 juicy grape, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #1 juicy strawberry, Juicy Peach, TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #4 juicy cherry
The packaging alone makes this a five star product! It is just beyond adorable with the various little bunny faces for each flavor of gloss. My favorite is the cherry, which gives a sheer wash of pinky red glossy color! It is a nice light shiny balm with a hint of fruit flavor. I also purchased some of the lighter colors (strawberry and peach) to give as gifts to my little nieces who love to play around with makeup! The product is great for little girls and girls who are just young at heart!
Hebah A.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
Love this super cute gloss bar. I got this color and it's fairly pigmented, but is extremely moisturizing. Love the tint it gives, but you need to reapply it fairly often. Regardless it's super cheap and the packaging is super cute as well. Really want to see how a red looks on my lips.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange
I love the the Petite Bunny Gloss Bars! First, they are subtle, which makes it easy to wear. Second, they are moisturizing. Third, they have nice scents. Finally, the packaging is adorable! I have several of these and I love every one of them.

If you are looking for a very opaque product, then these are not for you. These are meant to give you a very sheer wash of color, like you've just eaten a Popsicle. While it is not for everyone, I've enjoyed the sheer wash of color because it is easy to just throw on every day.

While they are not extraordinarily so, these gloss bars are moisturizing. These can be great for winter if you want to add a bit of color without sucking the life out of your lips.

So far, every gloss bar I own has a different scent. They are similar to lip smackers in scent, but also resemble the smell of starburst. The scent doesn't linger for long, but its a nice touch, especially since they have fruit themed names.

The biggest reason I bought my first one of these is because of the packaging. It is hard to pass up a cute little bunny face! The packaging is plastic, but the gloss bars do not come uncapped easily and so far the cute bunny faces have not worn off mine :)

The price runs anywhere from 5-8 dollars, so it is not too bad if you want to pick one of these up!
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange
This lipstick is so moisturizing and beautiful. Don’t expect opaque color, because it’s definitely not that. This is a sheer balm like lipstick that is perfect for school or work. I bought it at urban outfitters for 1.99 and it was so good I went back and bought 5 more!
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I have 6 of these. I love them so much. This brand never dissapoints.. I got these for 1.99. The sheer color is perfect for school but it’s mostly a balm rather than a lipstick so dont get your hopes up about the color payoff. Still, I would totally reccomend these!
Connie T.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
Love love love loveeee this tony moly petite bunny gloss! I bought 3 different ones: Peach, Cherry, and Number9 (I forgot what it was called). As usual, tony moly's products are super cute! Not only are they cute, but they actually work too!
For the Peach gloss, it's more of a natural color, so if you want to go for a natural looking lip color Peach is the way to go! And not to forget, it smells great as well!
For Cherry, it's a little more red than I thought when I put it on my lips, BUT I found that I liked it better when I applied it on my lips at night and the next day was a nicer color that I preferred for my skin tone.
Now for #9, This one was my FAVORITE color! When I applied it, it wasn't as bright as the cherry. It was a nice shade for me. And the smell, oh gosh it smelled like fruit punch-- which I absolutely loved the smell of.

TIP: If you do get this though, make sure your lips aren't like super dry and chapped because it won't look good, it'll make your chapped lips look obvious.
Review for: TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #4 juicy cherry
I got this at urban outfitters on sale. I wasn’t expecting much but it turned out amazing! I use it all the time for school. The price I got it for, 1.99 , was amazing but the original price, 8.00 is a little much for this. However I went back and bought 5 more while they were on sale!
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Review for: #6 Juicy Orange
I bought this for the angry bunny packaging, but it easily became my favorite "off-duty" day lippie. As someone who works in high-end retail, a full face of makeup is expected so on my off days I love the lazy look; messy bun, easy makeup, but I still want to look cute.
I go for a monochromatic look with this lippie paired with coral blush, and some trendy burnt colored eyeshadow usually from UD Naked Heat which is a perfect look for a lazy summer day. This also keeps my lips more hydrated than my Fresh Sugar lippies, and has just enough pigment to look bright but natural. I am going back for more colors soon!
Michelle T.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
Omg it's so good. It's cute and convenient. It fits perfectly in my purse and the cap doesn't come off unlike other lip products. It lasts quite a while, about 3-4 hours. And you can keep it with you and reapply it when necessary. The packaging is super cute and it also has different faces and scents for different shades of lip gloss. I would totally recommend it and it's so affordable which is a total win for me.
Daphne B.
Review for: Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - Peach 05
I love this product! It's packaging is simply to die for! Not only that, but the product smells amazing! At least the one I chose did. It's easy to apply and has a cute light pinky color. It's like the matte of the lipgloss world.
Jackie L.
San Jose, CA
I wanna try it
Ana G.
Is this a clear gloss, or does it have any color?
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
On average, how long does the pigment last? I'm thinking about purchasing the collection on Amazon, and would like to know if they wear off quick like Chapstick, or last longer like a sheer lipstick! Thanks!
Valentina V.
its a question in general about the makeup products of tony moly. Have they good pigmentation?
Victoria S.
Buenos Aires
Just moisturize or leave color? And shine?