BY TONYMOLY

Elastic and slim brush creates vivid eye line without breakage Fine wool brush that is easy to control thickness of line for beginners. You can control angle freely to draw lashes perfectly even between lashes. Fine and elastic brush creates clean look... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hope C.
Hanover, MD
I bought this when I was in korea and I tried it one time and never again. It’s so light grey and not black. It’s very watery to me and it’s sad I wasted money on this. Maybe I got a bad batch
Aszhaan S.
Alpharetta
I wasn't expecting this eyeliner to work so well, but it's actually really easy to use because of its triangular felt tip. The felt tip makes it easy to create different cat eye styles and even the puppy line. The one I have is called Queen Burgundy. The packaging for my color is really pretty and it lasts for a long time. This is a quality eye liner!
Khaliun U.
It looks great and easy to apply. Price is affordable. Its pretty long lasting didn’t need to reapply during the day. One is maybe good for 2 months. Love it!