Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream

*1 other buying options

A thing of beauty and a joy to use, TONYMOLY's Peach Hand Cream is brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep hands feeling soft and supple. Antioxidant-rich peach extract protects against the damaging effects of free radicals, while shea butter maintains moisture levels, apricot extract nourishes skin and adenosine then helps to promote strength and elasticity for younger-looking hands. And don't get us started on the packaging… 'eek'-inducingly adorable, the fruity jar is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag).

Does it keep your hands moisturize for a long time and does it smell good?
Is this scent natural? Or artificial?
Has anyone tried this? How is the scent? Is it worth the money? :)
Start your review of Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream!
Bethel
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hand cream. It makes my skin feel nice and soft. The scent is very true to an actual peach. The packaging is adorable as well! I might be making this my go to hand lotion. Good purchase :)
Charlottesvle, VA
First off the packaging is ADORABLE. But this is also a great hand cream. Smells incredible, like real peaches. It's a thicker cream but that means it will hold onto moisture very well. Leaves my hands soft but not sticky. The only con I can think of is that it doesn't seem to have a very long shelf life.
Mission, TX
One of my all time favorite hand creams! It smells delicious and is a great value. Leaves my hands feeling extra soft and hydrated and all of Tony Moly products are so cute that I would recommend anyone to get at least one of their products they’re all amazing
Rockledge
I love this hand cream!! I got a small sample of it in my ipsy bag and had to purchase the full size because I love it! It smells amazing and leaves my hands so soft! I have it next to my bed. The packaging is also super cute!!
North Richland Hills, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I love TonyMoly products because it has Somme of the cutest packaging when it comes to skincare, but I have to say, I have a lot of hand creams and this one is okay. I love peaches, from the color to the smell and taste, and this DOES smell like fresh peaches! However! I feel like I can only the smell for the first 5 minutes before finding it really nauseating. This scent is so strong that it remained on my hands even after washing them! But at least it looks great on my vanity. This would be a cute gift or stocking stuffer for maybe a teen girl.
Columbus, OH
I got a small size of this hand cream in an IPSY bag, and I fell in LOVE with the scent! It smells literally delicious, and I almost bought more of it just for the scent. It also leaves your hands feeling buttery soft. However, I did notice that the buttery-soft feeling only lasts for a short time, and I was reapplying the cream a lot. I may have had a small addiction to the scent, but it wasn't worth buying more of the cream for the smell alone.
Saint louis , MO
Oh my goodness this lotion smells amazing!!! It will make your hands feel sooo smooth. I have this in a sample size from Ipsy, but I totally want to buy it! I recommend this to others for sure! I will be purchasing soon.
This smells so amazing. If you love the scent of peach rings you'll love this too! Good value for the amount of product you get, and a little goes a long way. Kept my hands moisturized throughout the day & they smelled delicious too!
West Chester, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love the scent of this. It smells like fresh peaches. It has a normal lotion consistency. It’s not the most moisturizing lotion ever, so it wouldn’t be ideal for extremely dry hands, but if you are looking for something light and fun, you will enjoy this.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the fresh peach scent of this hand cream. It's really addicting and I reapply it at least 3 or 4 times a day. My hands feel so smooth. The peach jar last a while if you take a quarter sized scoop. The jar is also very cute and looks great on top of a vanity.