Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream

A thing of beauty and a joy to use, TONYMOLY's Peach Hand Cream is brimming with potent, skin-conditioning extracts to keep hands feeling soft and supple. Antioxidant-rich peach extract protects against the damaging effects of free radicals, while shea butter maintains moisture levels, apricot extract nourishes skin and adenosine then helps to promote strength and elasticity for younger-looking hands. And don't get us started on the packaging… 'eek'-inducingly adorable, the fruity jar is guaranteed to brighten up your everyday (well worth the teeny-weeny price tag).

Is this lotion greasy?
$12 for that small amount? Is it really worth it?
Is it good for combination skin ?
Start your review of Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by Rena B.
This is really nice Invigorating hand cream nice and smooth the smells is greasy and amazing!! Non greasy!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by MANDY K.
I'm not going to lie. This kind of looks like butt cheeks mooning you in the box. But I still LOVE the packaging of this hand cream! Tony Moly always has the cutest aesthetics to their products. This is a nourishing hand cream in a screw top container shaped like a peach. The fragrance is unsurprisingly also peach, except it's a very fresh interpretation in comparison to most of the sugary sweet peach scented products on the market. The cream itself is a perfect consistency for me when I am working. It replenishes and hydrates without being too thick and leaving a  greasy film on my hands, so I can go right back to computer work or handling my camera after applying it. I received this as an early birthday gift and it is so pretty to have on my nightstand or desk. I only give it 4 stars because the price is a little much for the amount of product your get even with the cute packing. I don't know if I will buy it for myself at the price point, but I can totally see purchasing as a gift for someone else! It'll put a smile on anyone's face.
Jealyne R.
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by Jealyne R.
I love this hand cream!!! It smells so good and delicious!! It moisturizes your hands very good. I just have the sample size and I would definitely purchase the full size product. I recommend if you like peach products!
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by Erika C.
I'm in love with the smell of this hand cream, OMG. It literally smells delicious. Packaging is cute as well and it does a good job at nourishing the skin. Cute product, definitely recommend.
Caycay D.
New York
I got a sample of this hand cream from Ipsy. It is kinda  pricey for me  but not only it does moisturize, the smell gives me a whiff of happiness. I use this whenever im kinda stress :-)
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
I love ❤️ the smell of this hand 🖐 cream it is amazing 😉 and extremely moisturizing. I received this as a sample from Ipsy and will definitely purchase this again the price 💸 is reasonable and I love 💕 k beauty! 😉
Naomi E.
Seattle, WA
This hand cream smells incredible! I purchased mine from urban outfitters and am extremely happy with the buy. The packaging is adorable and the product itself is pretty nice, however its definitely not the best hand cream on the market.
Samantha C.
Abington, MA
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by Samantha C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this hand cream! I hate greasy lotion! This cream goes on smooth and actually feels very moisturizing without leaving a film of oil or grease and it smells so good and comes in adorable bottles.
Kristen M.
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by Kristen M.
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by Kristen M.
I really wanted to love this since I really enjoy the  Tony Moly Magic Food Banana Hand Milk but the scent was just too overwhelming to me. It smells more like Tropical Twist Trident gum than peaches. I am glad I made this purchase though because it is fairly cheap and the container is so cute! I keep it on my dresser as decoration.
Valencia K.
west covina
Tonymoly Peach Hand Cream uploaded by Valencia K.
Purchased at: YesStyle
This Tony Moly Peach Hand cream has such an adorable packaging, it wasn’t big as I thought it would be but I don’t usually use hand creams that often so it’s a perfect size for me. I love the smell of this product so much it smells like the white peach calpico (a drink) and because of this it makes me want to use it more and more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...