Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. This lightweight yet hydrating formula easily absorbs to infuse your skin with Lavender, Rosemary, Bamboo Shoot Extract, and Berry Extracts to brighten dark spots and help even out your skin tone.

What does this do?
When purchasing this product I had no idea it was a skin lightner? I’m a little concerned because I’m definitely not trying to lighten or bleach my skin. I want to stay tan. Will this really lighten my skin? Is it a skin bleaching product? I just put this on my face for the first time, please someone let me know asap!
Would this product be helpful at eliminating redness or rosacea?
Start your review of Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g!
Product Highlights
Omg!! I love this product. It is so moisturizing and I use it with the Clean and Clear acne. Everysince using the both together my acnes have lessen. And I have combination skin and this works amazingly. After showers my skin get very dry so i use this product and my skin just drinks it up. in reviews
...to find that the product itself is pretty solid. It's great if you have dry skin like me, since it definitely delivers on the moisture while not being greasy. I personally have not noticed any whitening effects on my skin, but I also don't use it every single day so maybe if you use it more frequently then there would be some visible difference. Another thing is that I was expecting the panda to be white and black, but in reality it's white and dark blue. Of course this doesn't affect the actual sleeping pack, but I was just a little surprised since it wasn't exactly the color I was expecting.in reviews
Rachel M.
St Louis Park, MN
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would not use this on your face for anyone who is acne prone or can easily get congested. It broke me out so I ended up using it on my neck and chest every night. I won’t be buying this again.
Karen R.
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Karen R.
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Karen R.
I took this with me for my sleepover that I was #gifted from @tonymoly.us_official and I love it!It's very inexpensive. It went on smoothly and I only needed a small amount. This lightweight formula easily absorbs to infuse my skin with Lavender, Rosemary, Bamboo Shoot Extract, and Berry Extracts to brighten dark spots and help even out my skin tone. While I'm sleeping away, Panda's Dream sleeping mask works hard to brighten up my skin tone, so I can wake up to healthy and luminous skin!Visibly smoother and softer skin is just a good-night's rest away with this lightweight, brightening mask.Easy to use and absorbs quickly! I use this at night time only. It felt really good on my skin and I embraced my imperfections. I love it and will get more when it is all gone.
Landon G.
Portland , OR
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Landon G.
Purchased at: ULTA
🟦The TonyMoly Panda’s Dream White Sleeping Pack is definitely my favorite product from TonyMoly right now.✔️ On my quest to find the prefect products to keep my dryness at bay, this cream hit the mark.🤍 I saw this at Ulta and it may had been an accident, but it was $7.00? ⭐️This is a soothing and hydrating overnight moisturizer. It’s a light cream, which glides on well and absorbs easily.💧 I usually try to avoid fragrance in skincare, because it can be overpowering or too organic, but this has a very pleasant scent, hard to describe, but definitely fresh and calming.💎 One issue with this cream is the cheeky packaging which is unnecessary, but cute at the same time. This has a shorter ingredient list than many other similar creams, which includes Glycerin, Niacinamide, Honey Extract, and Bamboo Extract.💙 But, unfortunately it also has Denatured Alcohol, which I didn’t realize until I already fell in love with the cream. In this product, the alcohol provides the cooling and refreshing sensation, that I was referring too. Some individuals with oily skin might feel benefits from this ingredient, but it can be damaging with long term use. These types of alcohols can strip the skin of its natural oils and damage the skins barrier.🚫 So what should I do?🤷🏼‍♂️I have been using the product for a few months, a few nights a week, and the cream does leave my skin feeling hydrated, fresh, and soothing.⚜️ Does anyone else have a Holy Grail skincare product with Denatured Alcohol that they absolutely love? 💍 #skincare
Daisy P.
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Daisy P.
Purchased at: eBay
Super cute and moisturizing. The packaging is to die for. It feels nice on the skin but I haven’t seen any improvements on brightening or fading dark spots. Which it claims to do. I’ll still use it.
savannah G.
LaPorte
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by savannah G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was super disappointed with this product. I used to love this brand so I was excited for this. The packaging was messed up and there was practically no product in the panda when i opened it up. would not suggest this, cost way too much for being this messed up.
Sandra D.
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Sandra D.
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Sandra D.
Seriously, how cute is Tony Moly packaging? I've been using this Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack as the last step in my 10-step Korean skincare routine for about two weeks now and to be completely honest, I haven't noticed much "whitening" or fading of dark areas (yet). However, this stuff is super moisturizing and allows me to wake up to soft, smooth skin. The little panda can also be reused as an earring or ring holder after! Also, For those interested, Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack is a 5 free formula: paraben, benzophenone, mineral oil, triethanolamine, tar color. Main ingredients Lavender, rosemary, bamboo sap, bamboo shoot extract, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry
Lina L.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love the packaging of this product because, honestly, I am obsessed with pandas. Also why my friends gifted me this. But the product itself is not the best. First, it is scented and the scent is not bad but too strong for me personally. I prefer product with subtle to no fragrance. Secondly, I feel like I must put on a pretty thick layer for me to wake up feeling like I moisturized. Third, the formula is a little thick/heavy for me. I am used to Water Sleeping Mask which is super light.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
The packaging I can’t get enough and the product all together is highly effective and amazing. I bought at Ulta and I am a repeated user. I definitely been noticing results and gentle on skin. Definitely going to buy again
Danny C.
OH My Goodness!! the packaging is amazing! what else would you want, this cute panda I had to get it!! love it!
Fiona L.
Tonymoly Panda`s Dream White Sleeping Pack 50g uploaded by Fiona L.
I love this sleeping pack! I use it almost every night. It always leaves my skin super soft, bright and glowy in the morning. I can't get over how soft my face feels, it's like a baby's bottom! The texture feels nice too, not too thick or heavy and it has a nice mild floral scent. I would absolutely recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...