BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. This lightweight yet hydrating formula easily absorbs to infuse your skin with Lavender, Rosemary, Bamboo Shoot Extract, and Berry Extracts to brighten dark spots and help even out your skin tone. see more...

• I know I'm already please enough as it is, but if I use t...1 Answers
  • what exactly does this do? remove acne or dark spots? 1 Answers
  • Would this be good for dark spots?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "Omg!! I love this product. It is so moisturizing and I use it with the Clean and Clear acne. Everysince using the both together my acnes have lessen. And I have combination skin and this works amazingly. After showers my skin get very dry so i use this product and my skin just drinks it up. " in 11 reviews
  • "Not gonna lie the packaging is definitely what got me to buy this product....the little panda is just too precious! Even though the packaging is what got me to buy it in the first place, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the product itself is pretty solid. It's great if you have dry skin like me, since it definitely delivers on the moisture while not being greasy. I personally have not noticed any whitening effects on my skin, but I also don't use it every single day so maybe if you use it more frequently then there would be some visible difference. Another thing is that I was expecting the panda to be white and black, but in reality it's white and dark blue. Of course this doesn't affect the actual sleeping pack, but I was just a little surprised since it wasn't exactly the color I was expecting." in 3 reviews
Jessie S.
Greenville
I love TonyMoly's Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack.  It feels so smooth going on, and it smells soooo good.  I apply it all over my face and neck as the last step before I go to bed.  It feels cool and hydrating, and absorbs really quickly.  I really feel like it helps hydrate and make my skin silky and smooth.  And the packaging is adorable.  I will be buying this again!
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
I bought this on a whim when I needed a new moisturizer. I saw the cute packaging and I just couldn’t resist, especially for the price point being as moderate as it was. It has a nice, thick consistency and a very light fragrance making it a really great sleeping pack. I slather it on at night and then the next morning my skin feels so nice and smooth. I’m absolutely a huge fan of this and I’m on my second one now!
Asya D.
I love this product. I apply it at night before bed after cleansing my face and wake up in the morning and rinse my face. It leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft and hydrated. This has been the best product for my skin. It brightened dark spots on my face and just really nourishes and hydrates it and leaves it feeling fresh and new! Definitely one of my favorite products!
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
The packaging I can’t get enough and the product all together is highly effective and amazing. I bought at Ulta and I am a repeated user. I definitely been noticing results and gentle on skin. Definitely going to buy again
Tara P.
E Pennsboro, PA
I love this product! I've had it for months and months and still am not even a quarter way through. The product lasts a long time and smells nice. Like a light perfume! I use it all over my face as I'm already pale. It helps reduce redness and slightly lightens acne scars!
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
very average face product, which was surprising to me because i had heard such good things about it. i liked the smell and texture but did not see any results even after using it for several months. also, the amount of product that comes in the container is really disappointing.
Anastasia⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ C.
Oceanside, CA
The mask really works! To begin with, the mask has an incredibly soft and delicate texture, which is easily spread over the skin, which results in low consumption. I apply the mask either after the tonic, or generally on top of all evening care, including the cream, the mask will strengthen its effect.

Immediately after application, the face is slightly shiny, it takes 10-15 minutes to completely absorb. After which the shine goes away, there is such a velvet finish. The face is not sticky at all, that is, there are no problems with sticking to the pillowcase. Just say that the mask is required on the face and neck quite a bit, do not have to be generously blotted out, a large amount simply will not get absorbed to the end.

**** What do we get for the morning, when we wash off the mask? ****

Perfectly moisturized and well-nourished skin. Honestly, I did not even expect, no means gave my skin such nourishment and moisturizing, during the night there are small flakes, with the passing of minute wrinkles appearing from dryness (I'm not talking about age).
Smooth, brightened face. The skin looks beautiful, rested, forgive me such a banal. Light black dots, small reddening, I have nasogubes, on which there is redness, when the skin is dehydrated. If there is inflammation, they also get lighter. But do not postakne, this mask in the fight with post-acne will not give you anything, especially with old spots. I have a couple of these, and in the morning after the mask it seems that they are still a little lighter, but quickly return to their former condition.
For me, this is more than enough, especially since the main promises of the mask are fulfilled.
Sarah L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Having tried loads of k beauty, I was mildly impressed with this whitening cream. The application is smooth, but the finish left me feeling somewhat chalky. The packaging although ADORABLE, is slightly unhygienic.  All in all I would not recommend this product.
Stephanie B.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I put this on last thing before bed and wash it off first thing in the morning. It does hydrate my skin but I don’t see the lightening yet. I’ve only been using it a week or two so might need to use it longer. I love the scent and a little goes a long way
Yvonne P.
Love it! The last tuning to go on my face before bed. It's so thick and creamy and a little goes a long way. I personally feel like my skin looks more radiant in the morning instead of dull and dry.
Erin C.
Does this help with dark circles?
Caitlin S.
Would this product be helpful at eliminating redness or rosacea?
Sham B.
How well does this sleeping pack work?? Is it good for whitening??
Danielle C.
Does this work well for whitening sun spots on your face?
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
what exactly does this do? remove acne or dark spots?