Christie C.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Debating on getting this. I have dark circles due to lack of sleep and allergies. Also wanting help to moisturize my under eye area because of the cold weather here. Think it would help?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jan. 19, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
For myself, it does help with hydrating the under eyes after application. I have trouble sleeping as well and often have dark circles because of it. I've actually noticed that using this both in the morning before my spf eye cream and as my eye cream before bed, my under eye area has improved a lot.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Jan. 18, 2017, 1:36 a.m.
It hasn't helped my dark circles a massive amount. They've faded a teeny little bit with time but overall, I wouldn't say this really helps with the undereye circle issue.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Jan. 15, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
This will definitely help dry and fatigued under eye area! It was slowly my dark circles faded a smidge, but i think its just keeping your skin hydrated.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
This product does give a cooling sensation under the eyes but that is all I got out of it. I have not noticed a difference. It does do a little bit of moisturizing. I would not buy this for dark circles or under eye bags.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Dec. 24, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
I don't know about their brightening stick (which is a different item), but I love this as a way to de-puff my eyes. It smells great and I feel like my skin is calmer, less puffy, and softer when I use this product.
courtney G.
courtney G.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:01 a.m.
It would help brighten you would need to use an additional eye cream this is mostly just a white brightening stick. You also may need to use another concealer on top. This is more of a novelty item.