BY TONYMOLY

Keep it cool with our So Cool Eye Stick. In a convenient stick form, our eye stick instantly de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with a cooling, moisturizing sensation. Keep it in your bag for a little pick-me-up throughout the day! So Cool Eye Stick is a portable eye serum in a stick that moisturizes and cools the delicate skin around the eyes as it smooths the appearance of fine lines. Instantly cool and de-puff tired eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines with this multitasking eye stick. Infused with nourishing and hydrating bamboo extracts, this serum cools and soothes skin around the delicate eye area while it hydrates. see more...

• does this product actually help with under eye bags?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the eye stick? Does it help for tired ey...2 Answers
Madie R.
Not sure what this is meant to do exactly, all I know is that when I put it on my under eyes my skin goes “aaaahhhh” in relief. The mint is soothing, and it somehow makes my face feel fresh. I like to use it especially before bed. If you don’t use it for a while, it will dry up and shrivel. I’ve gone through like six of these.
Britney L.
Pomona
It's very cooling and nice to depuff if you tend you get sleepy eyes or a swollen face. The packaging is absolutely precious as well. Only con being that the product is a little stuff so it can drag a little when you're using it under your eyes which is never good.
Colleen B.
I’ve never used a dark circle cream aside from this. It’s really creamy and it’s easy to apply. I’m just not sure if it’s actually helping my dark circles or if it’s just covering them up. It’s so light though and it feels like there is almost nothing on your face after patting it into your skin. I’ve been using it for a few months now, and my under eyes do seem a little brighter, but I’m not sure if it’s helping or just covering them up because the stick is white and it I don’t know if it’s soaking in and preventing the dark circles or if it’s simply covering them.
Amber O.
I love using this product in the morning or during the day when my eyes feel "crusty". It has a nice smell and it goes on smoothly. It actually does de-puff my eyes but I've heard a lot say it hasn't done much. I also swiped some with my finger and onto my lips and is a great chapstick when I forget my actual one haha. I'm a huge fan of Korean and Japanese beauty products so I have no regrets buying it. Also the packaging is so cute! ❤️
Cat S.
Dallas, TX
Love this little guy! Really does help with puffiness and darkness under the eyes. I like to use it in the morning before my makeup and my eyes looks so much better afterwards. It feels so amazing!
Katya P.
Wake Forest
Pretty good, really cute looking little thing. Not that effective though as I was hoping for. It’s refreshing, but did not do much with dark circles. Also a bit pricey for a size in my opinion
Andrea S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a nice product. It helps you feel refreshed and awake in the morning. It definitely helps to plump and smooth the under eye area. Great for a hot summer morning.
Hollie P.
Kennewick , WA
ok so the packaging is the cutest ever. Who doesnt love pandas. The product. It is cooling. It feels really nice on tired eyes. As far as what it does....nothing at all. It feels cold but I did not notice it doing anything for puffiness, or dark circles. I think most of the good reviews come from younger people who do not actually need an eye cream.
Marley S.
I  am getting older and my eyes get a little puppy especially in the morning. I incorporated this product into my cleaning face routine; reduces the puffiness of my eyes and leaves a cool tingly sensation. Really enjoy this product to help start my day without having to look tired all day.
Kristy S.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love Tony Moly products. This cooling eye stick does not disappoint. It soothes and cools sensitive areas around my eyes. It also helps with depuffing and dark circles, so I use this alot in the morning before my makeup routine. Plus, the packaging itself is super adorable.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
Where can I find this???????
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Debating on getting this. I have dark circles due to lack of sleep and allergies. Also wanting help to moisturize my under eye area because of the cold weather here. Think it would help?
~N.E.H~ 🎒.
where can i buy this and does it really work
Samantha P.
How does this actually apply?
zara k.
New York
does this product actually help with under eye bags?