BY TONYMOLY

Keep it cool with our So Cool Eye Stick. In a convenient stick form, our eye stick instantly de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with a cooling, moisturizing sensation. Keep it in your bag for a little pick-me-up throughout the day! So Cool Eye Stick is a portable eye serum in a stick that moisturizes and cools the delicate skin around the eyes as it smooths the appearance of fine lines. Instantly cool and de-puff tired eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines with this multitasking eye stick. Infused with nourishing and hydrating bamboo extracts, this serum cools and soothes skin around the delicate eye area while it hydrates. see more...

• Is this worth the price? I feel like you could get a cheaper eye ...2 Answers
  • I've been using the Tony Moly face masks and have seen this eye s...2 Answers
  • Debating on getting this. I have dark circles due to lack of sle...6 Answers
Jessie S.
Greenville
TonyMoly for the win with packaging. This little Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick is so adorable.  I don't know if it actually works to de-puff the area around your eyes, but it definitely is cooling.  It smells really good and glides on really easily, and has a nice cooling effect for at least a few minutes.  Feels nice and soothing. I would definitely buy this again.
Magan A.
National City, CA
I bought this for my under eye bags in the morning but mostly cuz the packaging was soo cute. I found the stick to be a bit stiff so it didn’t glide on that smoothly. I put it in the fridge for an extra cooling effect bug it made it even harder to apply. Idk if I got an older one cuz I ordered it on eBay or if the sticks are a bit firm. I liked the idea of it but it wasn’t smooth enough to use on the delicate eye skin.
Alyse W.
I love this product! I did not think it was gong to completely change my skin color under my eyes or magically make my circles disappear. I put this on after my morning face wash and then press into my skin with a clean, damp beauty sponge. It truly does brighten and gives my under-eye skin a nice velvety primed base for make-up. I knew i liked it when my un-noticing BF said wow babe, where did your circles go :)
Katie E.
Fresno, CA
I was really excited to try this and had high hopes for this product. I am sad to say, I was disappointed. The product came dried up and cracked. I used a few drops of water to try to bring it back to life but it didn’t help much. I used what I could but it only made me break out. TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick
Rachel K.
Long Is City, NY
Other than the cute packaging and slight cooling effect when applied, this product is one I won’t buy again. It smudges my makeup when I put it on before makeup and the formula doesn’t really glide on. It’s a bit like a chapstick so it’s a little sticky which also makes it impossible to apply after my make up is in. The cooling effect isn’t really strong enough to cause a visible result or any depuffing in my opinion.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
Makes me feel more youthful and lifted since using for a couple weeks now. I usually buy at Ulta and it’s highly effective. I love the cooling feeling when apply and the packaging is super cute and perfect for on the go! Highly recommend
Sophia R.
Rock
This only minimally depuffs my undereye, but take that with a grain of salt because I'm usually dehydrated (I know! I'm trying okay? Hahaha). I love the cooling sensation however! I think this is going to be a must have in the summer. The packaging is adorable! My least favorite thing about it is how it doesn't last long at all.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I want to start out by saying that I do actually love this product but I dont really think it does most of what it claims to do, which is why I am giving it 3 stars
The only thing that I think it does really well that it claims to do is cool the underage area, which is rather nice. I also like the smell. It's very cool and calming.
Grace M.
South Bend
I have pretty big under eye bags, and on certain days they are just super puffy and irritated. I picked up this product at Ulta and fell in love! I put it on at the beginning of my makeup routine, and by the time I get to concealer, my under eye bags have been greatly reduced. I would definitely recommend this product!
Marley S.
I  am getting older and my eyes get a little puppy especially in the morning. I incorporated this product into my cleaning face routine; reduces the puffiness of my eyes and leaves a cool tingly sensation. Really enjoy this product to help start my day without having to look tired all day.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Debating on getting this. I have dark circles due to lack of sleep and allergies. Also wanting help to moisturize my under eye area because of the cold weather here. Think it would help?
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
Where can I find this???????
Samantha P.
How does this actually apply?
~N.E.H~ 🎒.
where can i buy this and does it really work
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
I have been wanting to try this. Does it actually work?? I have dark skin and dark under eye circles. Will this make any difference?