BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

Keep it cool with our So Cool Eye Stick. In a convenient stick form, our eye stick instantly de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with a cooling, moisturizing sensation. Keep it in your bag for a little pick-me-up throughout the day! So Cool Eye Stick is a portable eye serum in a stick that moisturizes and cools the delicate skin around the eyes as it smooths the appearance of fine lines. Instantly cool and de-puff tired eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines with this multitasking eye stick. Infused with nourishing and hydrating bamboo extracts, this serum cools and soothes skin around the delicate eye area while it hydrates.

TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick realmente vale la pena ? Que les parece ?
Is this good for darker skin tones? Does is leave any residue after some time?
Can you later this product with other skincare products?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick!
Sarah L.
Montreal, QC
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Wouldn't buy this again. The only reason I bought it was because of the packaging tbh. It only had a cooling sensation if I left it in the fridge hours before using it. Fragrance-free and applies clear. I didn't notice that it made a difference around my eye area. It actually felt more like I was tugging on my skin causing some wrinkles because it doesn't glide on smoothly. Smart marketing with the packaging, but disappointing product because of the quality.
Lauren P.
canada
This product is more about the feel goods than dramatic results. By this I mean, the super cute panda packaging sitting on your beauty counter and the cool feel of the product under your eyes. I don’t find it to have any long term effects, but it’s nice to help your eyes wake up in the morning and I feel that sometimes it can help with puffiness.
Berneta A.
Squamish , BC
Tony Moly has the best packaging period. I bought this product pretty much because it’s a cute panda (good job marketing team at Tony Moly) and it does get a lot of attention when you whip it out. However in terms of doing of what it’s supposed to do, it’s lacking. I used it for two months and saw no changes in the color under my eyes or a reduction in puffiness. It does give a nice cooling sensation when applied so it was good to try in the AM to wake up. It doesn’t moisturize either so other than the packaging and cooling sensation it doesn’t do anything. I stopped using it for two months then opened it after that time and found that it had dried up...oh well.....that was a waste of $$$.
Natalie P.
Oshawa, ON
I wanted to love this product because it's so cute, but I found it to be lackluster. I'm a big fan of the brands sheet masks and lip tints. This product does feel nice and cooling going on the skin, but it didn't help with the under eye bags at all. I will be sticking with regular eye cream.
Melina L.
Kanata, ON
I love the packaging! It is so cute, it also doesn't feel cheap at all. The product itself is really good. It really did enhance my dark circles! It also felt fresh and moisturizing! One downfall was that it was a little bit sticky at first. I will definitely be using this product as part of my regular routine from now on!
Aurelia S.
I absolutely adore this packaging! The panda is so cute and I love the design! Thé product itself is fine, it does what it needs to do. The only con is it’s small packaging and product size but otherwise it’s great
Emma B.
Kingston, ON
Feels nice, doesn’t really do much. Not worth the money unless you only want a cooling eye gel.
Chaimaa M.
Didn't do much , used the whole thing religiously and nothing happened not worth it in my opinion
Vanessa V.
Tottenham, ON
It’s so cute to have in your makeup bag and it does cool your under eyes, I just don’t see why this product is necessary. It didn’t get much use when I had it :/
Jen L.
Markham, ON
It’s cute but is it functional? A little. It’s hydrates a tad bit but I find the whole cooling eye stick does work as well and a metal roller, stick those in the fridge and it does miracles with depuffing. This is more of a novelty item, it’s not bad but watch out, it dries quick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Blanca H.
il y a 8 mois
Elisabet M. il y a 8 mois
No Vale la pena, te haces arrugas al aplicarlo y no hace mucho efecto.