BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

Keep it cool with our So Cool Eye Stick. In a convenient stick form, our eye stick instantly de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with a cooling, moisturizing sensation. Keep it in your bag for a little pick-me-up throughout the day! So Cool Eye Stick is a portable eye serum in a stick that moisturizes and cools the delicate skin around the eyes as it smooths the appearance of fine lines. Instantly cool and de-puff tired eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines with this multitasking eye stick. Infused with nourishing and hydrating bamboo extracts, this serum cools and soothes skin around the delicate eye area while it hydrates.

TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick realmente vale la pena ? Que les parece ?
Is this good for darker skin tones? Does is leave any residue after some time?
Can you later this product with other skincare products?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick!
Ivy D.
Henrico, VA
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Ivy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this as a filler item to hit a spend amount for free shipping and for that it is so worth it just because of how cute it is!!! 🥰 I do like how it feels - it is cooling and applies well. Since I work at a computer all day it’s nice for a wake-me-up as my eyes start to feel heavy and tired. The effect is pretty brief, though, and I do notice that if I use it too much throughout the day it builds up a bit and pills (doesn’t happen with just a couple of applications). In general, pleased with it and will continue using it, but not sure if I will buy it again.
Kristy S.
Cape Coral, FL
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Kristy S.
I absolutely love Tony Moly products. This cooling eye stick does not disappoint. It soothes and cools sensitive areas around my eyes. It also helps with depuffing and dark circles, so I use this alot in the morning before my makeup routine. Plus, the packaging itself is super adorable.
Christina L.
College Station, TX
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Christina L.
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Christina L.
I'll admit I had no real idea what a 'So Cool Eye Stick' was supposed to do for me but I was willing to give it a try and I'm happy that I did. Applying the stick around the eyes is definitely refreshing. On a more surprising note, this was a big help during finals time. Anytime I started to get sleepy or mentally exhausted, I would apply the product in circles around my eyes and feel decently invigorated and ready to tackle another chapter. . While the stick is a sea-foam color, it actually applied colorless to my skin and I couldn't really feel the product. I also was able to apply makeup over it without any issue. I wouldn't say I saw any long-term effects in regards to fine-lines, dark circles, or puffiness, but I would say, as a chemist, that this cooling sensation can and will tighten skin temporarily. . In the pictures I have included, I tried to show the size of the product. It's much bigger than chap-stick size but it is small enough to be carried around in your pocket (although I wouldn't recommend this because your body heat will warm the product and temporarily ruin its effect). On the image with the cap off, I have completely extended the stick in order to show the amount of product in the container. . While $12 was certainly a daunting price point, a lot of product still remains after occasional applications over a month long period. To be honest, the stick has the same effects as splashing your face with water, but is much pricier. At the same time, only one of these acts is socially acceptable to do in public while studying at Starbucks and only one of these won't seriously ruin your applied makeup.
Shauna J.
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Shauna J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this from ulta online for a very affordable price. I love to use this under makeup or alone to cool my under eyes. Instantly gives my tired eyes a fresh hydrated youthful look. Goes on really smoothly and also slightly covers my dark circles.
Ashley B.
I love how cute the packaging is. I like to use this cooling eye stick before doing my makeup, but don't ever use it afterwards. It will make your makeup clumpy. The cooling sensation only happens when applying it, but I believe it does help with my eye bags. :) It's not a super needed item in anyone's skin routine, but I love it and the way it feels and moisturizes.
Rachel K.
Long Is City, NY
Other than the cute packaging and slight cooling effect when applied, this product is one I won’t buy again. It smudges my makeup when I put it on before makeup and the formula doesn’t really glide on. It’s a bit like a chapstick so it’s a little sticky which also makes it impossible to apply after my make up is in. The cooling effect isn’t really strong enough to cause a visible result or any depuffing in my opinion.
Mae P.
Pierre Part, LA
This is a really nice under eye balm. It had a cooling effect oh, it looks like it's made for kids but it's just Korean skin care. Korean Skin Care Austin and very cute seeing and looks like it's for children but they're very serious working products. Needs no improvement and I would recommend it to everyone. TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick
Shiaralee D.
Highland, NY
TONYMOLY Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick uploaded by Shiaralee D.
So if you are looking for help with dark circles..I feel like this is the one. It helped mine so much. I do notice a difference when I use it religiously and when I don’t. Definitely worth the try and buy
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
This is a decent eye cream if you’re a teenager or someone without a lot of skin problems. It’s not incredible but it’s cute and definitely is hydrating
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
I’ve been using this for about a week now and really love it so far! The packaging is super adorable and the price is pretty affordable. I love the cooling effect it has while applying. I can’t tell for certain if it’s doing anything to minimize wrinkles or dark circles yet, but it leaves my under eyes very hydrated which I’m happy about!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Blanca H.
il y a 2 ans
Elisabet M. il y a 2 ans
No Vale la pena, te haces arrugas al aplicarlo y no hace mucho efecto.