TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Patch

An exclusive revitalizing & whitening eye patch Features a strong-adherence black sheet Contains bamboo sap & bamboo shoot that deliver vitality & moisture to eyes Blended with Niacinamide to reduce the look of dark circles Unveils a softer, clearer &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Patch!
The first time i usef, i feel líke it gave muy ejes a bit of moisture but no really a brigthening effect. Don't think it eliminate dark circles completely but they add a bit of moisture to eyes while depuffing and giving ejes a more brighter appearance.
I purchased these eye patches with no high expectations for them, but I was pleasantly surprised by there efficiency. After an eight hour flight, these patches managed to reduce the puffiness of my tired eyes as we'll as making me look somewhat refreshed, all without irritating the sensitive skin around my eyes.
While it doesn't make my dark circles disappear it does depuff my eyes and calms them. It is the only thing that helps when my migraine is triggered by late hours on the computer so I had to give it 5 stars!
Boise
A nice moisturizing eye patch that covers your whole eye. It is a very soothing product and will make tired or stressed eyes feel refreshing. A good item to have on hand for those long days of hard work.
Toronto, ON
Didn't know they were designed with a big racoon-panda shape. I couldn't figure out how to put in on, kept trying just wouldn't sit right on the eye area. I gave up & tossed it in the garbage.
Jacksonville, FL
After a long night of partying (yeah HARD) I enjoy putting these in the freezer and then on my tired eyelids. They feel wonderful and so refreshing. All of these face mask have the MOST ADORABLE designs. To be comeplely honest i like keeping them in the fridge ( like orange juice lol) I love coming home fromt he beach, with girl friends and just tossing on one of these cute little mask #pandaparty
Reading, OH
It was ok worked ok but i like so many eye patches better and theyvostt bout the same price i use what i would use this again yes if it came in a lifestlye box or had been given as i gift but i dont think i would buy this bit i did see results so try it maybe its more for you I lile the aging ones since i am 41
Dallas, TX
I got this mask because the packaging is so cute and it said it would help with the area around my eyes. It kinda worked! The only thing is that it's quite large for the eye area. Make sure that you allocate 30 mins of your time to just close your eyes and relax. You won't be able to do anything while this is on!
Indianapolis , IN
I've tried so many different things from tony moly and I love each and every one of them. I'm very very into Korean makeup and I love specially tony moly. Will definitely buy it again can't wait to see their new things they are ever so cute and works wonders on me I can't get enough of their products
Loved these eye patches. Not only do they make you look slightly crazy while using them, but they're super super hydrating. I used them after a rough night of drinking and my eyes looked perfectly refreshed the next morning. Highly recommend for those needing a fresh appearance in the morning.

Looking for your answer?