TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Patch uploaded by Nusha M.TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Patch uploaded by summaya p.

BY TONYMOLY

An exclusive revitalizing & whitening eye patch Features a strong-adherence black sheet Contains bamboo sap & bamboo shoot that deliver vitality & moisture to eyes Blended with Niacinamide to reduce the look of dark circles Unveils a softer, clearer &... see more...

Caleigh A.
A bit awkward to use at first (I had to watch a YouTube tutorial to make sure I was putting it on correctly) but I ended up having a nice, relaxing time. The eye mask has flaps to pull down so you don't have to cover your eyes completely, this way you can do anything you need to do while the areas around your eye get a treatment.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
I did not notice a real different in my under eyes after using this product. I have used much more effective eye treatments. This was not irritating so it gets two stars. Not the worst eye product I have used, but it could be much better.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
After reviewing my notes almost the whole night for the exam, I decided to try this product. These patches are gentle and cooling. When I put them on, I immediately started feeling how my skin under eyes tried to absorb all essence from the patches. As soon as I took them off, I looked at the mirror and unfortunately didn't see any difference. My dark circles were still there and didn't even disappear a little bit. I can't say that I didn't like the product because it still made my skin under the eyes colder and smoother. However, I will not repurchase them again for sure!
Janine Y.
Have a hang over or a bad case of dark circles?? This will totally revive your eyes! I can't believe how effective these were - especially for the price. I loved them so much, that I bought a dozen of them and gave them away to friends. Sad part was that when I went back tot eh store, they were SOLD OUT! I think I did too good a job raving about them to my pals.  TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Patch is so affordable and sooo good!
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
After a long night of partying (yeah HARD) I enjoy putting these in the freezer and then on my tired eyelids. They feel wonderful and so refreshing. All of these face mask have the MOST ADORABLE designs. To be comeplely honest i like keeping them in the fridge ( like orange juice lol) I love coming home fromt he beach, with girl friends and just tossing on one of these cute little mask #pandaparty
Jamie S.
Dallas, TX
I got this mask because the packaging is so cute and it said it would help with the area around my eyes. It kinda worked! The only thing is that it's quite large for the eye area. Make sure that you allocate 30 mins of your time to just close your eyes and relax. You won't be able to do anything while this is on!
Jennifer M.
I've tried so many different things from tony moly and I love each and every one of them. I'm very very into Korean makeup and I love specially tony moly. Will definitely buy it again can't wait to see their new things they are ever so cute and works wonders on me I can't get enough of their products
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Eye Patch more...
I love these eyepatch is I ordered them from Amazon and they are super cheap. They make my under eye feel amazing I would definitely buy them again I think they're very effective. I love all of Tonymoly's products but they do great masks and patches for sure at affordable prices.
Maryam J.
Greensboro, NC
This is an okay item! it did leave my skin feeling moisturized and I didn't see any breakouts or any bad side effects from using it so I would recommend this as an okay mask. Its not super great, a holy grail or anything, but it gets the job done! Plus the price is really nice too
Paige D.
Tinley Park
Loved these eye patches. Not only do they make you look slightly crazy while using them, but they're super super hydrating. I used them after a rough night of drinking and my eyes looked perfectly refreshed the next morning. Highly recommend for those needing a fresh appearance in the morning.