BY TONYMOLY

Paint your way to perfection with our colorful Painting Therapy Masks! Choose from a selection of natural clay-based masks to mix and match different formulas to address multiple skin concerns so you can tailor your own mask and have fun doing it. Black - Contains bamboo charcoal which helps to extract impurities and break down dead skin cells so skin is cleansed from the inside out. Perfect for controlling sebum and oil. White - Rice and Pearl extracts work together to brighten dull skin, leaving a luminous and clear complexion. Pink - Calamine Extract comes to the rescue to soothe and hydrate easily-irritated and inflamed skin. Blue - A gel-based clay that contains Marine Moist-3 Complex, soothing the skin and providing intense hydration. Yellow - A cream-type clay that deeply moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin with Sweet Almond Oil and real Almond Seed Powder. Size:30g see more...

Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
I got this as a sample size (.35 fl oz) and I will definitely be purchasing a full size as soon as I run out. All you need is a super thin layer to get the job done, let it dry for 15 mins, and your skin will be looking glorious. It doesn’t have an overbearing smell and dries rather quickly. It also is easy to wash off and doesn’t make a mess. I was worried since it is pitch black about staining my washcloths and sink, but that isn’t the case at all. I am very pleased with this facial mask.
SJ H.
My skin feels softer and smoother after just one use. I didn't notice a whole lot of effect on acne until a few uses. The charcoal isn't just a one rinse on the fingers you gotta scrub just a little bit but not too messy. It definitely has that strong acne treatment smell but if you can get over that this product is definitely worth it for the price point, it's a great value. TONYMOLY - Painting Therapy Pack (Sebum Control Black Color Clay) 30g
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I received the sample size in my May IPSY BAG.
The product is pretty good. It comes in a nice little tube that makes it easy to open, apply and close.
The product is a black mask with no particles in it. I applied it on my fave and left it for about 15 minutes. When I washed it off my skin did appear cleaner and way softer.
I didn’t give this product 5 starts simply because it doesn’t do much more than the average face mask does. Most mask I have tried gave me the same results.

It is a nice product. Cleans and softens the face. You won’t be disappointed if you give this a try!
Kelly M.
Received in my ipsy bag a few months ago. I don't exactly have oily skin, but I have a lot of pores which are clogged with sebum. They aren't visible, but I can lightly squeeze, areas of my inner cheeks (by my nose) especially, and easily extrude sebum (bad, bad, I know). I decided to give this mask a try in those areas. It was easy to apply, did not have a strong smell, and was easy to rinse off. I didnt feel any tightness during or after applying the mask, nor after rinsing it off. I did a little spot check and squeezed some of my cheek and the amount of sebum that easily came out after rinsing the mask off was actually more than usual. I'm giving this 3 stars though because the ease at which it came out leads me to think that the mask actually helped bring the sebum up to the surface and maybe another treatment in a few days would have even better better results. Also, the skin where I used the mask is noticeably smoother.
sydney m.
I got this product in my May Ipsy bag. I'm not super in love with it enough to give it 5 stars, but it is a great and valuable product. It goes on super thin and you don't need a lot of product to go a long way. It leaves your skin feeling tight and clean. I didn't feel like it did a lot for any blackheads but it did make my skin look and feel better than when I started. It takes a little bit of time to wash off but the results are worth it.
Her R.
Hagerstown
This leaves your skin feeling cleaner and brighter! It’s pretty gentle not too harsh. It was my first time using it and I will use it again. My pores look very clean and tight now. It could offer a good smell too it but otherwise great.
Emily S.
Birmingham
This stuff is magic. I love a good face mask and this product is one of the best ones I've tried. I always notice immediate results after rinsing it off. I try to use it once a week to keep my skin looking fresh, bright, and healthy.

I really like this mask because it dries without immobilizing your face, the way some other face masks do. It's a must try.

Tabitha M.
While I love Tonymoly, and face masks, I’m usually not a fan of anything charcoal related. I did like the way this applied. It had no horrible scent and it didn’t hurt my face to move when dry. What I didn’t notice is any significant difference after removing it. My skin wasn’t any softer or noticeably.... anything. Maybe I’ll give it a few more tries since I’m a fan of the brand.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
Woahh!! When I tell you I thought I was seeing things while rinsing the product off of my face, I’m not exaggerating. This mask, which a little goes a very long way, left my LARGE marge pores very much smaller.. and also apparently cleared some out. There were these tiny little beads of whatever was clogging my pores rinsing off, and that’s what got me the most. Newly suffering from oily skin within the last 8 months, and no matter what type of mask I use, my pores won’t seem to get unclogged. I’m truly so excited to see how this changes my skin, and my routine. I can’t believe this sample from my Ipsy bag has been sitting on my dresser for how ever long, and I had no idea it was THAT good!
Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product. I preferred to wax or mayor my eyebrows at home and sometimes I grow a mustache so I asked the wax or near that in afterwords my skin is so red and sore so I put some of this mask going to help clean out my pores as well as relax my skin and after I wash off the mask my face is literally glowing

back