BY TONYMOLY

[TONYMOLY] Naturalth Goat Milk Moisture Toner 150ml + Emulsion 150ml + Essence 50ml + Premium Cream 60ml Contains 60% goat milk extract from New Zealand Goat milk, which has most similar components to human mother's milk, helps make the skin healthy... see more...

Jenni B.
Saint Paul, MN
I only purchased the toner and the emulsion, but I highly recommend these if you want to try it out. The toner is very moisturizing and creamy (not sticky at all) and the emulsion is also creamy but has tacky finish which soaks in, leaving my skin feeling very refreshed. The packaging is very sturdy, since its made out of glass. Can't wait to try out the other two products in this set!
Zareena R.
New york
This is a fabulous set for those starting out with the Korean skin care regime.  I enjoyed the textures and the scents.  It left my face feeling clean and smooth.  It was a random purchase when I was searching for a Korean skin care product to supplement what I already had.  The packaging is classic and simple.  If you're looking to experiment with Korean products, definitely one to start with.
Melissa D.
Stevens Point
I never had a skin care routine and heard great things about this product. I gave it a shot and I'm obsessed my skin is so healthy and feels amazing now! Thanks so much to these products so glad I tried them!

Amazon