TonyMoly Natural Flower Hand Cream #4 Gardenia

TonyMoly Natural Flower Hand Cream #4 Gardenia 30ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TonyMoly Natural Flower Hand Cream #4 Gardenia!
Maggie K.
Springfield, MO
This product smells amazing. It's very moisturizing and is definitely does as advertised. The packaging is very cute and it feels very high quality. i highly recommend this product. It's nice and portable too.
Nakomi S.
First off the packaging for this company is so cute! This isn't the first product I have used from this company and I don't plan on it being my last. Kinda pricey depending on what you buy and where you buy it from. The face masks and lotions are fantastic though! I can't wait to try the other products.

Looking for your answer?