BY TONYMOLY

TONYMOLY My Sunny Powdery Finish Sun Milk SPF47/PA++ Ice plant contains powerful ingredients from UV rays and other external hazards soothes irritated skin at the same time gives a cooling effect, easy to get tired and give comfort to the skin. Morning... see more...

• Does this have a strong scent? I'm sensitive to fragrances.1 Answers
wawa r.
this is my most recommended sunscreen . it is soft on skin and easy to apply . i hv used this since last year
Jazmín I.
Excelente protector!
Con poco producto puedes dejar una capa super protectora y ligera! Muy recomendable!
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this have a strong scent? I'm sensitive to fragrances.