TONYMOLY Mr. Smile Patch

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Was it really only $5 and where did you find it?
Start your review of TONYMOLY Mr. Smile Patch!
How would you rate this product?
Brainerd, MN
I was honestly a little disappointed by this patch. It's extremely slippery! Putting it on was almost impossible! I had to lay down and then place them onto my face and then stay laying down for 30 minutes so they wouldn't slide right off. They're very similar to the Syn-ake eye patch in that aspect. I did however, like the effect it had on my face, which was very hydrating and left my smile area looking soft and firm!
Love this product and any kind of masks that you can peel off and place on your face. I have bad smile lines so this was extremely helpful. I will be buying this product and more products like this in the future.
Loved this mask, great idea to have a mask for a specific area. I’ve really liked all of the masks I have tried by this company. They are very hydrating and are a great price point.
LIVERPOOL
TONYMOLY Mr. Smile Patch uploaded by Kate R.
I have just turned 30 years old so as expected, I have noticed my smile lines becoming more prominent. I thought I’d give the Mr. Smile Patch a go to see if it works and makes them less noticeable and to see if it basically helps me to look more beautiful and younger – ha! So, I followed the instructions and cleansed and toned my face and applied the slippery, slimy, ‘jelly-like’ moustache patches over my laughter lines. After putting the patches on my face, I found it tricky at first to keep them on as they kept sliding down my face and falling off – so to make sure they stayed put, I layed down, kept totally still and left the patches on for 20 minutes.After I removed the patches I didn’t really see any difference to be honest, no major changes or anything but my smile lines did look a tiny, tiny, tiny bit more plump and firmer and my skin was softer and moisturised, but, nothing to shout about really.I noticed that the Mr. Smile Patch also contains some questionable ingredients such as methylparaben and artificial fragrance yet it claims to be gentle, so if your into your natural skincare – avoid.  I won’t be purchasing the Mr. Smile Patch again, I don’t think it’s worth the money to be fair and I’d rather use a good, natural anti-ageing facial oil on my smile lines instead. I do love the packaging and the whole idea of the Mr. Smile Patch – the moustache like patches are cute, fun and quirky but I think it is nothing more than a gimmick to be honest.
Adorei os efeitos na minha pele, me sinto mais bonita, melhorou até mais na alto estima, estou feliz de ter usado.